Chapter 13

I knew that if I walk into that hotel, I would been seen on the cameras, so I needed to make a call before I got there, so I called Matty.

"Hey RB, how are you we haven't spoken since your dad's funeral."

"No time for chit chat Matty. Hack into the Mary Jane's hotel now I'm here and I can't be seen."

"Okay hacking in them now............. I'm in. now explain who are you killing."

"Thanks. I'm killing him. I found him Matty. I found Tom"

"Omg you found Tom shit. I've got your back."

"I'm switching to Bluetooth speak if you need me"

I smile as I know my face won't be out there. I strut into the hotel and right towards the elevator. He's room was on the second floor and I was hoping he was still there. I take a left walking out of the elevator towards his room. I am about to get my revenge. I finally reach room 147, finally he will get what he deserves.

"Housekeeping" I knock on the door hoping he would answer the door.

"No thank you I'm good." His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Room service" I knock on the door hoping this time he would open the door. I know you are probably thinking why don't she just kick down the door, well I want to be discreet and knocking down a door is not being discreet.

"Oh for god sake" I heard him shout from in his room and heavy footsteps walking towards the door. Then the door swings open and his jaw drop when he see me standing there. He tried to slam in shut but I put my foot in the way.

"Oh you can't get away that easy Tom. You're looking a bit pale have you seen a ghost" I push the door open and barge my way in the door. He stumbles back scared and I shut the door behind me locking it as well.

"Please don't hurt me" I could hear the fear in his voice. He definitely knows I'm the Justifier there is no other reason he should be scared. He should think I was scared of him, he should be the powerful one here not me.

"Looks who's the scared one now. Look who is the helpless one now huh. So long have you known about my secret" I looked at him the anger in my eyes.

"Listen I'm a different man now. Lets put the past behind us" he said in a shaky tone. Is he crazy did he really think I would forget what he did. I pull out one of my knives making his eyes go wide.

"No, no please don't this." He tried scooting away from me but I ran towards him then stabbed the knife all the way into his chest. He screamed in pain but I covered his mouth muffling his scream.

"Hush now. Let's not get me caught, I would be more pissed off then I already am." I whispered into his ear. I looked around the room to see a tie on the bed, I walked over and pick it up. Then I walked back over and shoved the tie into his mouth.

"Just so you screams won't be heard." I grabbed a hold of the knife that was still in his chest and dragged it down his whole chest all the way to the bottom of his stomach. I love the sound of his muffled screams but hatted the blood splattering all over my face. I really need to find a better way to kill people. I felt his breathing become ragid know he was going to die any minute. I was not about to just let him die, I was going to shot him. I pulled out my gun and pointed it right at his head. His eyes widen as he tried to move away but couldn't which made a huge smile on my face spread across my face.

"Goodbye Tom" I waved good and shot him right in the head. More blood splatted across my face, dam why does the human body have so much blood.

"Hey Matty, you still there I'm leave now." I tapped my earpiece hoping that Matty was still there.