Chapter 3

It's been just over a week since I've moved in and my first day of school was yesterday. It was alright no one spoke to me which I didn't mind and like always I knew what they were teaching already. I'm on my way to school on my bike I refused to go in Marco's car. I don't want to be know as Marco's little sister. When I checked in to get all the paperwork given to me, I asked for my name to not be know to the student so if it got out someone was going to get punched. I parked up my bike and walk into the school. I hate this place.

My start of my day was okay I'm currently sitting at an empty table eating my lunch. I was swiping through tik Tok when I someone sat in front of me.

"Listen I know you are new here and all but you can not sit here. This is our table. You know us cheerleader and footballer. Soo move bitch" Now this girl just gives me the vibe that her names is Stacy and definitely Queen bee. Great.

"What are you talking. I was sitting here first. You snooze you lose...... bitch" I gave her a sarcastic smile. One thing I hate as much as I hate being touched is Queen bees.

"Are you sassing me? This is our table. Now get up and leave before I make you." I started to laugh. I thought it was hilarious she thought she was intimidating me. Ha hilarious. She looked at me confused by my reaction

"You think that you're scaring me. Ohh, hunny you are not. I've dealt with bigger and scary people than you. You bottle blonde, pompom shaking airhead bitch" I stopped laughing straight after I finished talking and stared her dead in the eyes. She started to shift uncomfortable.

"Listen her bitch, I gave you a warning now you going to get what you deserve." With that she grab her drink, threw it over me and punched me in the face. I felt a sudden sting on my lip. I brought my finger into my lips to see blood. Ha she thought would hurt me. Ohh this bitch just ruined my favourite shirt and punched me.

"Ohh you just fucked with the wrong bitch. I'm going to fuck you up perra" (Bitch) I cracked my knuckles and jump over the table. I punched her square in the face, she stumbled back and grab her nose.

"I think you broke my nose" she screamed. I laughed but she ran at me again and made me a fall over so she was on top of me. She kept swinging her hands at me but then grabbed my hair and slammed it against the floor.

"Thanks for that hun because now I'm going to beat the shit out you!" I screamed into face while throwing of me and climbing on top of her. I grabbed head and slammed it against the floor. Then I stood up and kicked her in the stomach then two other cheerleaders came over to try and stop me. One grabbed my shoulder and like I said I don't like being touched so I gave her a nice right-hook to her cheek. Then the second cheerleader grabbed both of my arms so I headbutted her right in the nose. Just as I was about hit the bitch again two arms wrapped around me and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

"Let go of me. I don't know you let got please LET ME GO!" I screamed panicking as someone was touching me.

"Shut up Rosabella it's Marco. I trying to help you" I don't need help why do people always assume I need to. I kept trying to get out of his grip and I could feel the panic starting to rise. So, I did what I thought was necessary and hit Marco in the face with elbow, which caused him to let go.

"YOU BITCH! My nose is bleeding" Ugh he annoys me so much. He stood up and grabbed my wrist, but he had a really tight grip. It was starting to hurt.

"Marco let go. You're hur.... Marco let go" I tired to wriggle out of his grip but he just tightens it. That it I said let go. Fuck him. I quickly pulled him towards me to catch him off guard then I punched him square in the face the kneed him the stomach. He felled to the floor and I just looked at him