Chapter 8

An

Tae woke up after an hour still lying on floor because the members never checked on him. He was feeling like someone is hammering his head so he decided to call his doctor seojin.

On call

Seojin: "Hey Taehyung! How are you??"

Tae replied in a weak voice

Tae: "I'm fine hyung just a headache."

Seojin: "Umm Tae u have an appointment tomorrow."

Tae: "Okay hyung I'll come. Thank you hyung for caring for me."

Seojin: "Tae no need to say thanks. You are like my younger brother. I'll ofc care for my such a cute brother."

Tae: "Thank you hyung. Take care."

Seojin: "U too taetae."

Call end.

Tae's pov

I was getting ready for my shoot when suddenly yoongi hyung came inside my room.

Yoongi: "I'm not able to write the lyrics just because of you. Can u please shut up for a while and stop talking. U know your voice is soo annoying."

And then a slap met my face and hyung left my room. I headed out of the drom because I got a text from manager hyung that he was waiting for me outside. I was still feeling really weak due to that fever but I had to go to the shoot anyways. I sat in the car and we headed to the set.

Time skip
Taehyung's pov

The shoot finished really late today and throughout the shoot my head was hurting like hell but I still smiled and finished it. The ride to home was silent. When I reached home I realized that that every one was asleep because all the lights were off. I reached my room and checked the time it was 3 in the morning. I sat on my bed and received a message. I knew that it was my mom. I checked the message. It read 'hope u have killed yourself bitch.'
Again all the memories of my parents and my members treating me like a complete trask came back in my mind. Something I felt at that time was pain but to reduce that pain I have my solution. My best friend. My blade. It reduced all my pain. I stood up and went to the bathroom and as always started cutting myself. The feeling of liquid rolling down my both the wrists felt so damm good that I couldn't stop myself from cutting. I was not scared that what will happen if I die from this cutting because as my mom said it was everyone's wish to see me dead. Suddenly a wave of nausea hit me. I dragged myself to the toilet and started vomiting. I was vomiting blood. Yes seojin hyung told me that it is a sign that my cancer is getting worse. After vomiting I cleaned up everything thing and bandaged my wounds and went to my bed to another sleepless night. Then suddenly the thought of tell my members that I won't be home today came into my mind and I dropped a message in the group chat 'hyungs kookie I wont be home today.' And after that I went outside the drom. I went to the place that gave me peace. Yes my grandma's grave. It was the only place that gave me peace where I still fekt loved but a murderer at the same time because according to the people I was the one who killed her. I sat beside her grave and started crying for didn't know how long. I told her about my cancer. Then after that I don't remember anything.

In the morning I woke up with a tight slap on my face. I realized it was my dad. I opened my eyes and saw my whole family there. It was grandma's birthday today. Then suddenly my mum started shouting on me.

Mom: "FUCK U TAEHYUNG. AT LEAST LEAVE HER NOW. DONT BE A BURDEN ON HER. AND IF U THINK THAT SHE LOVED U THEN YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. SHE HATED U AND THAT'S WHY SHE LEFT US. GO AWAY FROM HERE."

She told the security guard over there to not to allow me to enter the graveyard. She pushed me out from there and outside I saw my manager and everything went black.

....................................

Sorry again for a short chapter. Actually I wanted to stop this book because I think no one is actually liking it. But yesterday I got a notification that someone added this book to their reading list. Thanks for that. And that notification gave me motivation to complete this book. Don't worry I'll surely complete this book. Actually I wanted to stop this book cuz its almost month I started it and still only a few ppl read it so.........

Btw thanks