10. A naked man in my bathroom.

I groaned awake, sunlight pouring in to the room, warming my bed and me.  I wiggled a little and bolted from the bed.

           I looked at it and looked some more but there was nothing bizarre in it other than the overly tousled sheets.  I took my shaking fingers up to my neck and touched it, other than it being tender I didn’t know if there was a giant hole in there.

                      I ran to the bathroom quickly and looked in the mirror and gasped.  There was a giant hickey on my neck, so last night was not a dream or a nightmare. 

            I touched the ghastly bruising bite again and got sucked back to the night before. 

            I remembered screaming and thrashing but was immediately subdued when the nightmare in front of me grabbed my mouth with its hand and pulled me to its chest until I stopped screaming, I soon went to sleep with its warmth surrounding me.  I was legit scared for my sanity that night but today looking at the large mirror there was no doubt that I saw something the day before that I should have never witnessed. 

          I was hundred percent sure that the guy was not a guy at all.
He freakily looked like the animal that attacked me in front of the motel.  But somehow he was not.  Because while the animal looked gory and ugly, he looked human with some animal features which stopped with his eyes and mouth, also I could be wrong because I was not able to see his face at all in the dark and from the blind panic that I was in. 

            I hissed in pain, as I splashed water on the flesh and cleaned it with a towel.  Going closer to the mirror, I didn’t see any pierce in the flesh or infection. 

             I didn’t know how I was not running for the hills with the new information or bomb, in my hand. 

           What happened yesterday?  What was he?

           So many questions ran through my head and with no one to listen to me or answer my questions, I felt like I would go crazy. 

          I jumped when I heard something crash in the adjoining room and soon a creak.  I cautiously moved towards the closed door and tried to hear what was happening when another burst of sound before a woman moaned.

         I staggered back in shock and went closer to the door again.
A familiar grunt and a growl followed by a feminine moan and a plea to go faster, I was retreating faster than ever.

         I glanced at myself on the way out and didn’t recognize her.
She was pale, and wide-eyed, with various emotions dancing across her face. 

           Heart beating wildly I retreated to my room before tightly locking the bathroom door. 

           Rocking myself on the bed, with my knees tightly wrapped around my hands, I tried to ask myself why I was reacting this badly, there was no reason at all. 

         But my stupid heart didn’t buy it, it wanted to start a war against this unknown female for a freaky animal-like male.  Did the girl know that he was not a human at all? 

           Did I even fully grasp at the point?  I don’t think so.  It felt like I was having an out-of-the-body experience. 

           I flinched when a door banged on the other side before I heard the water running on the bathroom.  I heard a mutter of talking before silence. 

           Was she a prostitute?  Or another girl they kidnapped?

           But I didn’t think I believed that anymore because I was almost certain that I had another agenda here.  I don’t think that this is a trafficking group or some other mafia gang, because I think this is a group that never had been talked about before.