ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

꧁ꕥ꧂

꧁ꕥ꧂
Stella and Kayla return after there summe break and everything could not be worse.
Stella wants to get backtogether with winter after her breakup and he is hung-up on a crazy ginger. And that crazy ginger might bea crazy changling that could be oneof the most powerfull fairys.
At the same time Stella has to share the same suit with her and try not to get her killed.
Stella is strugling to figure our her magic and not blow up like last year and while all of this is happening the burn ones have returned and are after Bloom and Kayla.

The only good thing that seems ot be happening at the moment is Kayla's and Skys relationship and with a change of plans Sky was able to join Kayla on her specialist training camp. While they were Kayla's mother tells Sky that he has to propose as they are 17 and must get married after they graduate.

Even though it seems rushed he agrees and he asks. Kayla says yes and although they are both happy they don't want to rush and they want to enjoy there young years before they get older and Kayla has to take over the Kingdom and Sky had to run an army.

The only problem is that the red head seems to finding her way into trouble and is making it hard for Kayla to keep her cool and not lose control, like her sister.

While this is happening Rive is slumming with some other chic and Winter is trying to get the attention of the infamous red head that has done nothing but Pisa of Kayla and Stella.
꧁ꕥ꧂

꧁ꕥ꧂