𝕋𝕨𝕠.

꧁ꕥ꧂
--------
"𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖.
𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥"
--------
꧁ꕥ꧂

Stella and Kayla both stepped out of the car as all eyes fell on to them and as soon as they make eye contact everyone all seemed looked away. The two blondes roll there eyes at the group of people and walk off to go find some of there second year friends or the ones that would still talk to them after last year.

There friends were not scared to be around Stella. Stella told most of them what happened and they swore to the royal crown that they would never tell a soul and thank god for that.

The girls take selfies with there friends posting them and catching and gossiping what they did over the summer. Along with the talk of the world with the wedding between Kayla and Sky coming up. After they were done they all went there different ways.

After that Kayla waved her good byes to her friends and her sister, and moved on to find Sky and Riven. She soon found the boys and jumps on Rivens back screaming boo. Riven stumbles forward and laughs slightly knowing exactly who it was.

"How are you doing, Princess?" Riven asks as her holds Kayla up, giving her a piggy back ride. Sky stands to the side laughing slightly at his girlfriend or his now fiancé and his best friend.

Kayla smiled down at Riven. "I am great. I am back at school and now i have to put up with you two the whole year. Nothing I can't handle." Kayla said sarcastically. Riven rolled his eyes and laughed slightly as an idea formed in his head. With that he started to tickle he legs and Kayla let out a scream. "Sky, help me he is going to kill me." She said as she continued laughing.

"So, now you care for me." He said sarcastically as Kayla rolled her. He continued to watch her struggle until she broke free. She then turned to the blonde boy and crossed her arms, looking up at him. "Okay, i am sorry." He said as she smiled victoriously at him. Sky laughed and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her quickly, mainly because Riven was there.

"Hello, Handsome. I missed you." She mumbled and hugged him back with a smile. She then looked over to what she thought was Winter and a random red head. Wow, he moved on fast, she thought and mentally rolled her eyes. "That your brother flirting with a first year?" Kayla asked looking up at Shy.

Sky shrugged his shoulders and looked over. "I think that is."

With that Riven got an idea to embarrass the younger brother and called out, "Quit perving on the first years, you twat." The three walked over to there friend. Winter turned around with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Riv, just give me a second would you? Yeah?" Winter said as the other two blonds watched the red head walk away from him.

Riven chuckled at the boy. "Why? You going to chase after her?" Kayla rolled her eyes at both of the boys. Winter turned around to watch the red head walk away with her baggage allying her. Winter then turned back around and was pulled into a hug by Riven as they both chuckled as the pulled away.

"How are you doing, soon to be sister in law?" Winter asked as Kayla chuckled at pulled him into a hug.

"Not to bad, soon to be brother in law. What about you?" She asked smiling as she pulled away.