𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣.

꧁ꕥ꧂
-------------
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕚 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕚𝕥, 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖
𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕨, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠
𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟
-------------
꧁ꕥ꧂

After Kayla shadow jumped away from Sky she started to wander the hallways trying to find the fire fairy and the water fairy. She stopped for a second and listened to the shadows. She focus on anywhere but the orientation party as she knew that was where all the sound was coming from.

After a moment she could hear two sets of feet running up the stairs. It was coming from the west wing by there rooms. Kayla once again shadow jumped to them. As soon as she came out of the wall Bloom screamed and Aisha looked stunned.

"Calm down, Bloom." The blonde girl placed her hands on the red heads shoulders. "You are going to start another fire."

Bloom rolled her eyes. "No, you two shouldn't have been put there." Bloom snapped as she threw Kaylas hands off of her.

Kayla rolled her eyes. "Is that American for 'sorry i almost set you on fire and killed you'? You were a runaway train Bloom, with no idea what you where doing. You are lucky no one got hurt, there are rules set in place for a reason." Kayla said as Bloom started walking away from the two girls.

Bloom then turned around to look at the blond. "I don't care about the rules and the reason i was out there alone was so I could control and figure out my powers." Bloom said before she went back to walking up the starts.

"Well, that was a brilliant idea, wasn't it?" Aisha said sarcastically. Kayla rolled her eyes at the girl, this wasn't going to make Bloom feel any better.

Then Bloom once again turned around facing the two girls. "I am not like the rest of you. I did not grow up here. I did not have magical fairy parents. I have done magic once in my life and it was... it was..." bloom struggled to find the words for what happened that night.

Aisha then cut her off. "What? Terrible? I am so shocked." Aisha said sarcastically snapping Kayla out of her thoughts.

Kayla turned at face the water fairy. "That is not helping." Aisha shrugged her shoulders and continued.

"If you think your was bad i fooled my entire secondary school after i failed a math test. Taps, sprinklers, toilets anything that was connected to water went int an over drive. Have you ever waded through human poo? I have. Not pleasant. Sometimes being a fairy means you have to deal with shit." Aisha continued and it almost looked like Bloom smiled before she went back to a bitchy look.

Then she started to speak. "So, my... uh... my mom and I don't really get along." Bloom turned around and sat on the bench that was behind her. "I know. It is a shocker. I am not exactly that ideal daughter for her. She would have loved a cheerleader, and what she got was the... what ever the opposite of a cheerleader is. So, this one day, uh, we got into a fight because i slammed my door and then she took it way from me. That night I wasn't able to sleep. Every time i shut my eye, the rage would keep on building. I didnt even know what i was doing. It was almost like the fire had a mind of its own. I don't remember how long I let it burn. I just remember their screams. I my dad was calling my name and I ran into the room seeing my mom wrapped in a blanket coughing and my father was trying to help her. My mom was covered in third-degree burns.... Because of me."