ℤ𝕖𝕣𝕠.

"Come on, Stella! We are going to be late and it is not even our first day." The older blonde called out from the bottom of the stairs as she rolled her eyes.

Stella let out a loud sigh. "I can't close my shoe trunk. Come and help me." She called out to her older sister as the older blonde rolled her eyes again.

"Fine i am coming." Kayla saw a shadow and jumped into in and then came out of a shadow in her sisters room. Her sister let out a shriek and then composed herself once again.

"I told you not to do that. It scares me." Stella said as she got off the trunk and let her sister close it.

Kayla was always the stronger one when it came to everything. Her body was defined in muscle as she trained wth specialist over the summer making sure she was read for the schools training.

As Stella was less defined and still struggled with her magic and controlling it. Her sister tried to help her but she could never fully get it done right.

After the shoe box was closed Stella looked at her sister with pleading eyes and Kayla knew what she wanted and grabbed the trunk and carried it down the stairs with no problems. When she made it to the end of the stairs the castle workers took the trunk and brought it to the limo.

Kayla then grabbed her things and brought them to the car, were there mother was waiting for them. "Okay, i expect the best from the both of you. Kayla, darling, i expect for you to be watching over your sister at all times even if you are in different classes." Kayla nodded and then her mother turned to face Stella. "Get that magic under control and make sure that you don't cause any problems for the headmistress." Stella nodded.

It was no secret that Kayla was the favourite child. She was constantly getting the better treatment, weather that was with trainers or what she was asked off, but at the same time Kayla always wanted to be the best and worked hard for everything as Stella who just said what ever.

They both got into the car and they stated to drive of to the school. Then there mother started talking again. "Kayla i will take to headmaster Dowling about getting you to work with the specialist. Maybe i can get you paired with Andreas son, he is a good warrior like his father. The poor kid. Los him at such a young age." There mother kept takling and both of the girls started to toon out.

As they arrive everyone started to move out of the way as the three of them walked out of the car. "Heads up ladies." There mother mumbled as both girls listened to her wishes and complied. They made it to the headmasters office and her accident let them in and lead them to the office were they al sat down.

"Good morning your majesty." Mis. Dowling said as she sat down at her desk. "Thank ou for choosing our school to educate your lovely daughters." The queen and the headmaster start talking as the two younger blondes stop listening and look around the room until there action is brought back.

"So, what magic do you two posses?" Queen Luna looks at the girls and nods.

"Well, i have dark magic or shadow magic." Kayla says speaking up first. "We are not sure where it came from. My mother thinks it is from some long lost relative."

"Interesting. A very rare type of magic. What can you do with it?" Headmaster Dowling asks.

"As of now i can shadow jump, turn shadows into objects or creature and then make them real. Sometimes i can talk to them although we believe it is just the darkness that follows the magic." The older blonde says with confidence and a small smile.

Dowling nods at the girl impressed. "From what you mother tells me you have great control. Do you mind if i see it?" Dowling asks the girl. Kayla looks at her mother as she nods.