𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟.

꧁ꕥ꧂
-------------
𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕠
-------------
꧁ꕥ꧂

As the couple was walking over to Stella, Sky looked over at Winter who was stretching out on the grass not to far away. He tilled his head over to Stella and Winter nodded, getting up and walking over to Sky and Kayla. The three of them made there way over to the other princess that was standing on the gravel running track.

As soon as the three of them where by Stella she got straight to the point. "Where do you think they keep it? The burned one." She asked. Sky wrapped an arm around Kayla's waist to let her lean on him seeing that she was starting to get tired from the training. It don't help that she had to case after a bunch of first years and after that she and Sky had there own fun.

Winter was ready with the answer because he stayed up late trying to figure it out. He told the couple that morning that he found it and he couldn't sleep because of them but he did also retire the favour with sleeping with Stella that night . "There is only a few places. I can breakout our specialist maps and i have already gone through some ideas with my maps."

"You know this would be easier if we told Miss. Dowling." Sky cut into the conversation. Kayla scoffed and looked up at him.

"No. Miss. Dowling to an oath to my mother and if we tell her this than she will tell my mother and from there everything will go to shit and more problems will come up." Kayla explained as he nodded understanding why everything could go much worse than it already was.

Kayla was starting to feel like her and Sky's part was over and the two of them left saying that they had some training to catch up on. They both just wanted Winter and Stella to talk about there problem or what happened last night before Stella come over. Moments after they left they saw Silva walking over to Winter and they knew what was going to happen.

"Do you think that Winter and Stella will get back together or something along those lines?" Kayla asked as she graded a couple throwing daggers and made her way over to a target bored with Sky following behind with his own in hand. They both took there places at her targets.

Sky shrugged and picked up a knife. "Along those lines or something. That hook up last night that might have changed the game. Im not sure what's going to happen between them." Kayla nodded and took a knife throwing it right into the centre of the bored. She then heard Sky mutter show off. She turned to look at him and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, because i am the show off. Who is the one that always likes to take on 4 people when sword fighting or i don't know, when ever i use a bow and dont hit the middle you always ask if i need help right afterwards you hit the middle." Kayla explained crossing her arms and looking at him.

Sky chuckled and placed the knife own down and walked over to the girl and wrapped his arms around her waist and on instinct Kayla wrapped hers around his neck. "I'm sorry, Darling. You arent a show-off and you are the greatest person ever and i love you so much." Sky stopped talking for a moment and Kayla heard a thud on the wooden target.

"You just threw a knife at the target didnt you?" She asked and Sky nodded. She turned to look at the target and saw that it hit the outer blue part, not even close to the centre. "I think you could work on that."

Sky laughed and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You got to admit that was pretty smooth." Kayla nodded and laughed.

"I will give you that but i still think you could work on hitting the middle." She explained it was Sky's turn to laugh now and he nodded.