Part 1

****this story is not incest. The female Main Character is not blood related to harry. Just to keep you all in the calm. Thank you for your understanding.***

Edgy. 

Draco Malfoy, the boy who always holds strong pristine is edgy.

Nerves frantic and eyes swerving every possible face in the room. Hands fiddle together and sweat leaked from his palms. His best mate Blaise glanced with a cocked eyebrow at his jittery friend.

"Got ants in your pants mate?" The Zambini boy questions, curious about his mate's non-stop fiddling.

"I can't sense her or even smell her. Only a faint whiff is all I got and I want more!" Draco groans as his eyes still frantically search for any indication of who his mate is.

"Gosh, you are going to wear out the table mate. At least eat so you have the strength to control yourself." Blaise scolds the frantic male on his right.

"I will only eat once I know who my mate is." Blaise rolls his eyes and cries to the gods for help.

Draco Malfoy has gotten into his inheritance these last two years and his old man, Lucius Malfoy has trained him to control his urges. Not to mention the fact on the train Draco has nearly clawed anyone who tried making conversation. Blaise had to hold tightly to his friend by the shoulders to keep him still on the couched seats of the Hogwarts train.

'Where is that blasted old man!?' Blaise asks mindedly to the fact Lucius is lacking a bit with time to show up. Lucius wants to be there for three weeks to make sure Draco has learned the lessons he was taught during the summer. Draco got an early inheritance because his mate got into proper age to be a mate to a veela. Not to mention the fact her scent woke the veela in him at the train station two years ago before the scent was never smelt again.

As Lucius Malfoy makes his appearance at the great hall doorframe the lights dim and smoke began to rise from the center of the room. Attention flies over to the odd presentation. Some have a grip on their wands ready for an attack.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..." Blaise eyes the perked up male next to him. His body knew the sign all too well. The voice belongs to the girl who is Draco's mate. "...welcome the best singer of all time. The supreme and amazing LILIAN POTTER!!!"

The crowd begins to scream and shout in cheer as the music flows amongst them. Lights swirl around before sparkles fly down from out of nowhere as words flow and blend well with the music.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, naNa, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na" a figure rises up from the smoke-shrouded by it in a bent down pose, one hand on her hips, legs spread out that of the bottom part of a K and long hair loose for once.

"If I was a rich girl (na, na), See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl" The smoke faded and Draco drooled in his bowl of porridge. Blaise grips like a vice on his friend's arm to keep him from flying off toward the girl who is performing. Lucius joins his son's side and watches the famous girl who lived swing her hips in a fashionable and lust-filled way.

"No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end
Cause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl" the girl begins to walk along with the tables. Sashaying in her knee-high red boots studded in fake gems.

"Think what that money could bring

I'd buy everything
Clean out Vivienne Westwood
In my Galliano gown
No, wouldn't just have one hood
A Hollywood mansion if I could
Please book me first-class to my fancy house in London town" She bends down to sing to her brother and his mates, giving us a perfect view of her round-shaped ass. Malfoy growl at me got me to clear my eyes away. Lilian drops down on the bench, sitting on her brother's lap with hands on her knees as she sings the next verse."All the riches baby, won't mean anything
All the riches baby, won't bring what your love can bring
All the riches baby, won't mean anything
Don't need no other baby
Your lovin' is better than gold, and I know" She jumps off her brother after she kissed his cheek in affection."If I was rich girl (na, na)
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl" She came over to the Slytherin table, shredding off her black leather jacket to reveal her black tight spandex tank top and black tight leather skirt with pants underneath.