Part 4

Still filled with shock and surprise Harry listens to his sister chat with Draco. He can tell the young Malfoy is shocked by how powerful my sister is and became. Not to mention the things she has found whom nobody was able to find.

"Where have you been?" Harry covers his mouth when he interupts and blurts the question out.

"Um, why the sudden curiosity?" she plays off cooly. Snape, Minerva, and the other adults are gone from the room giving us privacy and they also have classes to attend.

"Because you don't just be this powerful overnight and I really want to know." I calmly say fiddling with my fingers.

"Harry, the place I have gone to...no witch or wizard has ever gone. Nobody even knows of the place because it doesn't exactly show itself easily. Also, I am sworn to secrecy with my locations. Sorry, Harry, I can't tell you where but I can tell you that I have been to your true home which we should have been in the first place along with visiting the Black manor which is hidden."

"What does it look like?" Draco asks and even I am intrigued.

"The black manor is obviously black and dark. The Potter manor is the most amazing place in the entire world. Did you know that the Potter home was where Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin resides as friends!?" Draco and my eyes pop out of our skull.

"What!? Really!? How do you know that!?" Lilian chuckles before waving her hand for us to follow her.

We follow her into a darker place on the thrid floor. We make it to a bare wall. Glancing to Draco he too hold a questioning gaze on his face. She led us to a blank wall?! she looks around to make sure nobody has seen us and before our very eyes, disappear.

We step forward and are faced with another hallway. It is a fake wall!? No wonder the third corridor is off bounds to children. there are dark secrets here nobody wants to see or know about. Walking forward we soon come face to face with a man. a familiar face I recognize from the chamber of secrets.

"Hello Salaz, how are you?" Lilian speaks to the Salazar Slytherin.

"Ah, my mischievous successor. i am doing fine and who are your friends?" Salazar turns over to look down at us.

"this is my brother Harry Potter and my Veela Draco Malfoy." We bow to the Founder we thought to be long dead.

"Ah you two have been spoken about in a few topics this young lady and I discussed in the past. Yes, Potters, i still remember the fun Godric and I had in that huge manor." I am now getting more and more curious by the minute.

"Oh my goodness, I got the best idea alive. how about we remove you from this dastardly place and to a lighted hallway. As our dorm portrait?" Lilian is a genius.

"You are absolutely right and I would love to be the dorm portrait dear." Lilian flicks her wand and the portrait levitates.

We return back to the dorm's current portrait. I levitate the portrait off the wall and Salazar is placed in its place. Glancing at the lady, I gaze over to my sister.

"What should we do with her?" Draco presses closer to my side. Uncomfortable but can get used to in the future.

"Follow me." We return back to the deserted corridor. "Place her down." I do as Lilian requested.

Waving her wand around, the lady portrait is clear as day turns murky till all we can see is grey. Levitating it back up to where Salazar was, no sound came from the portrait or movement.

"There. No woeing for you honey anymore." Draco and I laugh out loud at the statement.

"Good one love."