Part 9

When I awoke I see two people I did not expect. Hermione and Neville casually reading books on or near the desk. No sign of Harry or Draco making me remember what happened last night.

"Where is Harry!?" I begin to panic. Hermione and Neville's speed walk over to me.

"They are just outside practicing their flying. They are safe and you are safe." Hermione runs a hand through my hand.

"How long have they been gone?" I ask getting out of bed and flicking my wand to change my outfit. 

I walk out of the room and into the hallways intending to find my brother. It has been years since I had such a deep dream like the one I had last night. Harry was the one who told me that we are no longer siblings. I don't want that to ever happen. Harry is my brother! I don't want to lose him to anyone.

"Lillian, calm down. They are fine. See." We exit the school and look in the sky seeing my two Veela mates.

They are spinning around each other in a spiral up in the sky before splitting apart and flying around in their own circle. I note a lot of students are standing in the courtyard and staring at them. Jealousy for some reason creeping into my chest. I have no reason to be jealous but the amount of attention on the boys that are mine shouldn't be happening. I don't want anyone seeing them but me.

"Harry! Draco!" I call to them and due to their strong hearing, they stop flying and look down at me. Like a rocket, they flap and shoot down toward me but spread their wings when they are close enough to the ground.

"Hey Lillian, you alright?" Harry asks, dusting himself off and running a hand through his winded hair. For a minute I stare at him and Draco, their wings giving them an angelic glow and making them look much more attractive.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you came out here?" I run to hug the two boys.

"You are safe Lil, you know Hermione and Neville can protect you."

"But you guys can't just leave. What if something happened? I wouldn't have known."

Before Draco or Harry can reply, Snape and Maggonagall come over. They ask for us three to come with them and we follow. We are heading to the hospital wing and my heart begins to exhilarate.

"Are you guys hurt?" I ask beginning to examine them when we enter the hospital wing. "You should have woken me up and brought me with you. Where does it hurt?"

"Ms. Potter, relax, we didn't bring you three to see if you are harmed." Professor McGonagall states and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Then why?"

"We brought you here to discuss your nightmares." They are worried for me! Not for the two boys beside me.

"Harry..."

"I didn't say anything. How do you guys know?" Harry steps forward his wings opening then closing.

"We heard you scream all the way to the dungeons Ms. Potter." Snape drawls.

"How?" I ask confused.

"That is what we are here for."

"Actually we can shed some light on the situation." We turn our heads to the Veela council walking in.

"How so?" Minerva asks.

"Ms. Potter has enhanced and strengthened her powers the last few years that she has been gone. Due to the strong amount of magic, an powerful emotion like fear can use some of her magic to project her voice. Magic is always affected by your emotions and due to the immense fear she has, it has been a deep root in echoing along the halls."