Part 7

The morning of there is an entire great hall buzzing with chatter. That is the first thing that hits the Veela trio. The second is what is being said. The Veela council has arrived at Hogwarts and is getting updated with the Veelas. Draco, Harry, and I sit at the Gryffindor table glancing around.

"What is going on?" Harry asks Neville and Ginny across from them.

"Here," Ginny hands them the daily prophet to read.

The boys on either side of me lean on my shoulders to read the newspaper in my hands.

'The Veela Council have shown themselves after eleven years of being gone. Their target is Hogwarts where many Veelas have gained their attention. the Veela council will be spending a week to see and judge if the Veelas and their mates are good enough to be able to breed. Wonder what will happen?'

"That is not good," I whisper under my breath having forgotten that Draco and Harry are beside me.

"What is? It seems right to me." Draco tells me.

"The Veela Council is very meticulous. If they deem you non breedable or weak, then they might remove your Veela." The boy's eyes widen. To reassure them I say," Not to worry, you guys are strong and definitely breedable so you won't be losing anything. Except for the time between doing your first mating with me."

"Attention!" We turn to see Dumbledore. "This school is going to have guests with us for those who are still confused. The Veela council shall be in Hogwarts and will be having Veelas going to their classroom. Details shall be said forth later. Now off to class." Students shuffle out of their seats and head to class.

"Mr. Potter, Malfoy, and Miss Potter. Head to the fourth corridor and to the last door of the hallway. The Veela Council asks for you right away." 

"Great. I am sure he suggested for us to be first." I grumble under my breath while Harry and Draco nod beside me.

We head to where we need to be and stand in front of the door. Glancing from Harry on my left to Draco on my right, I notice we are all nervous. Sucking up the courage, I knock for us. Three knocks echo in the lonely corridor.

"Come in." The door swings open and the Veela council stands inside facing us.

"Let's go." I grip my mate's hands before bringing them in with me.

"Lilian." I bow my head to them.

"Councilmen. Wonderful to see you again." Harry and Draco gaze at me questionably.

"Indeed it is. These are the Veelas that have chosen you?" Their sharp steel gaze looks over Harry and Draco.

"Yes." 

"Interesting match. You know what to do dear." I nod and turn to face them.

"Guys, show me your wings." Harry narrows his eyes at me in question. Draco immediately summons his wings.

"Why must we do that? How do you even know these guys?" I sigh knowing Harry will be cautious with every stranger I know.

"I have already met with the Councilmen when I learned of our parent's lineage. They explained to me everything now please summon your wings, Harry." I ask him, pleading for him to cooperate.

"Fine because I trust you." Harry summons his wings with some difficulty since it is only the second time stretching them out.

"Your brother I presume?" I glance over my shoulder and nod.

"He just turned. Second time using his wings." The councilman nods his head in understanding.

"What I am going to do is to touch you and 'feel' if you are breedable or not. Do not move." I walk forward and do a body check. Squeezing every muscle, sliding along every curve, and even grabbing the parts I hope to never touch again until I mate with them.

"Draco, you are a strong Veela breed. A beta level." I tell him and announce to the councilmen.

"Harry, your turn, and don't worry. I have a few ideas to keep you calm." I send some images of Vernon or Dudley naked or Vernon having sex with Petunia. Harry's face holds a huge grimace at the images but it definitely helps me with the body check.

"Now the wings. Stretch them out." I go behind the boys and feel every feather, how they are all aligned perfectly and symmetrically. Grabbing their wing bones, I flex their wings to bend and stretch behind. I move my hand to their spines and feel the proper bone structure. Their shoulder blades and wing bones are connected correctly and have no broken fractures or anything of that sort. 

"Strong wings that flow well with their breed status." I conduct the body check before walking between my mates and waiting for the councilmen to judge us.

"You soon will be of the proper season to mate. In three weeks, we expect you to have done your first mating by then. We shall keep tabs." We passed is what they are meaning to say.

Nodding and grabbing Harry and Draco's arms, I drag them out. Tucking their wings back into their skin, we exit the hallway and head to our dorm. Entering, I let out the shudders I had to hold back when touching my brother and the Malfoy male.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you love?" I swirl around to glare at Draco's smug expression.

"Don't go into any ideas Malfoy. We have three weeks, so cool yourself off will you?" I ask him.

"Okay, calm down. But admit it, you enjoyed feeling all this." I flick my wrist and a blanket drops on his head. 

I run immediately off to my room to get over the huge hot blush on my face. I go into the bathroom and take a well-needed shower. I really hope the two don't get any ideas of mating with me tonight.