Part 3

"What have you done?! How dare you do that without consulting one of us to agree upon such thing!" Dumbles yells at us. His usually calm composure broken with stretched hair and glaring eyes.

"Are you a Potter, Black, or a Malfoy Dumbles? Hm, no well then how should I put this plainly. Oh yeah! It is none of your business!" I tell him off, totally enraged at him being an absolute child about a simple oath.

"Have you realized the danger you put both your brother and you in with this oath of yours? You now signed a death warrant to the dark lord." I laugh out loud with that one.

"The dark lord can't break nor do anything to hinder the oath. If any means of harm should partake the takers in such oath, the harm will be passed by like a breeze. No harm comes to those that take the Potter oath. I made sure of that when I created it. The Potter has been great in many things but when James and Lily stupidly died and not protected themselves well enough, that is when I knew I want no other harm to come to any Potter that got into trouble. That includes the dark lord's plans for the death of me and Harry. Draco will not be killed if he fails at anything the dark lord tells him to for now he is among the Potter oath and protection including Malfoy members that are kind-hearted. If a Malfoy or Potter would show disloyalty like Pettigrew to his friends..well they will be immediately rectified and no longer have magic." 

"NO MAGIC!" Everyone screamed. Except for Harry, he already knows of this oath and its dealings.

"Yes, no magic. Unless the certain betrayer can fortify and save his mistakes then it may be on held magic for a certain amount of time but true disloyalty will not be accepted in the Potter family. Hopefully, it doesn't go through with Malfoys," I gaze at the two parents of my veela.

"Loyalty is what Malfoys stand on." I nod still not believing those words but nonetheless allowing them to be believed.

"Shall we see our rooms now?!" I ask getting bored with standing here for so long.

"Yes, Severus and McGonagall will bring you to your room." The two adult professors walk out with Harry, Draco, Draco's parents, and me out of Dumbledore's office.

Heading down the hall and up a hidden staircase behind a simple portrait of a landscape with flowers. Climbing up the winding steps we enter through a door to a hallway. The hallway has windows on the right of us while the left have brown doors.

"The doors lead to rooms where you may study or fill it with some stuff which you desire. Your dorm room is over here." Minerva tells us as we walk down the hall to a portrait. 

The portrait is of a lady wearing a pink floral dress and is staring dreamingly at a pink rose. Glancing at my brother he holds the same questionable gaze. Who idea was it to put a portrait of a lovestruck dreaming woman?

Severus and McGonagall hold hands before reciting a line from Romeo and Juliet.

"My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand. To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."Severus speaks first grimacing. I follow his example. No way is this password going to stay.

"Then have my lips the sin that they have took." Minerva holds in her own disgust.

The portraits sigh with a dreamy look, kisses the rose in her grasp before opening up to lead us inside. I hold onto my stomach to not get nauseous. Harry holds onto me for support.

"That portrait and password have to change," I say through clenched teeth.

"Agreed indefinitely." Harry holds back his own disgust.

"I find it nice," Draco says looking over to me. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Seriously Draco? You really want to spout that sonnet every time we have to enter this place?" Draco snaps out of his own dreamland and then shakes his head. "Just as I thought."