Ushijima Wakatoshi - Drinks 4

That damned kiss, it made her weak in the knees every time she thought about it. Sometimes she could still feel his hands holding her cheeks, and his body close to hers. It drove her insane, the way he made her feel, and her reputation of self assured independent woman would crumble if they saw what a baby she was when Ushijima was around.

The question now was: how was she going to accept the fact that the public would see her soft side? Well, she decided she wasn't going to, and she would just have to hide from Ushijima while she was at school.

He showed up at her door that morning to walk her to school, and the minute she saw him, all she could think about was kissing him. She would have gladly skipped school to make out with him all day but she knew she couldn't. Most of all, Ushijima might never go along with it considering how important volleyball and his grades were to him, or at least that's what (y/n) thought. Meanwhile, Ushijima was just as eager to repeat what they'd done that past night, just not on the street this time, somewhere more private.

(y/n) wasn't stupid, she'd realized Ushijima's weakness for thighs, that's why she decided to wear a skirt to school for the first time in her life, and thigh-high socks just to accentuate her legs even more. Ushijima found it hard to control himself when he saw her, all he could do was smile at her as she crossed the street to meet him.

They'd both been thinking about each other like crazy after that night, but they were still too shy to address what had happened.

USHIJIMA: Good morning.
Y/N: Hello...
USHIJIMA: Can I comment on your clothes?
Y/N: Okay...
USHIJIMA: You look...
(Hot)
Stunning.

(y/n) didn't answer and just started walking toward the school as fast as she could so that he wouldn't see how red her cheeks were. Ushijima jogged slightly to catch up and gently put a hand on her back, the other one grabbing her bag's strap.

USHIJIMA: Let me carry this for you.
Y/N: N-no! I'm ok...
USHIJIMA: Please.

He said, leaning closer to her. Her heart was exploding, her forehead and armpits started sweating, but if he continued like this those weren't the only things that were going to get wet.

(A/N: lol)

Y/N: Alright...

She conceded, and let him pull the heavy bag off her shoulder, which he carried like it weighed nothing. (y/n)'s head was turned to the other side, to dodge Ushijima's gaze, and Ushijima in turn would desperately try to see her face, those lips he found so incredibly kissable.

USHIJIMA: How's your day today?
Y/N: Uhm, I have chemistry, literature, and then a couple hours of math. Then lunch break and then I have to tutor some younger students.
USHIJIMA: That's all?
Y/N: Yeah...
USHIJIMA: Can I pick you up after school and walk you home?
Y/N: Well, if you have volleyball you'll probably finish after me, so...
USHIJIMA: You're right, I'll skip volleyball.
Y/N: What?! Nonono, you don't have to do that! I'll just see you tomorrow!
USHIJIMA: Nonsense, I can't wait until tomorrow.
Y/N: W-well, you'll just have to, there's no way you can skip volleyball. Just go and we'll see each other tomorrow morning.

The two of them were reaching the school and Ushijima was still insisting, but (y/n) shot him down every time, hurrying up the conversation so she could let him walk in first and then go in after him so no one would see them together.

Y/N: You know what?! I'll text you during the day. Now, just go in, and I'll wait for (bf/n) here.
USHIJIMA: Alright. Text me.

He said with a smile before handing her bag back to her, slightly brushing her arm with his fingers before heading inside.

If (y/n) were a cartoon character she would have melted to the floor. God, she just wanted to have that boy all to herself, not necessarily in a sexual way, she just wanted to feel safe to be vulnerable, and she could only do that when she was alone with him.