MISUNDERSTANDING (5)

Misunderstanding (5)

Time Skip(1month)
It's been one month since their marrige Jungkook always tries his best to take care of yn make her comfortable around him and preety much that started working too as for now Jungkook and yn sleep on same bed.... Jungkook never show his weapon to yn and never talk about or do his mafia stuffs(killing torturing etc....)in front of her because he know she is sensitive to such stuff and Yoongi have already warned him about it...

YN Pov
I was sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram suddenly i heard someone shouting I went ti the door peeking out of it and I saw Jungkook shouting on guards about something he was looking so scary and all of a sudden he suddenly shot the man who was on his knees begging for his life....
I was terrified by this action of him.....as soon as he was about to turn around i ran and went to my normal position but inside i was terrified and hell scared....

Jungkook pov
I just shot a traitor he was trying to leak our information to other gangs after sending him to hell i am now going to my room to see my princess i am way too busy this week and i am not able to give her proper time and i miss her!!!!
So now i am going to see my love.....and i entered i saw yn sitting on the couch doing something on her phone i slowly went near her....

Jungkook: yn what are you doing?

YN:( as soon as she heard his voice she flinched a little and immediately stood up) ye-yess?

Jungkook: hey calm down i was just saying to serve the dinner i will be downstairs after having shower

YN: o-okay
(And after saying that she rushed down)

Time Skip(Dinning Table)
They were eating peacefully no one said anything....the silence was not akward it was just a little uncomfortable.....

Jungkook: YN i will be a bit busy this week....so take care of yourself..okay?

YN: ok-okay...

Time Skip (Next day)
As yn woke up she didn't saw Jungkook there and she knew Jungkook went to his office so she got ready and after eating her breakfast she was getting bored so she started searching about Jungkook on websites......she read articles about him the whole day.....the articles made her more scared of him....

Time Skip(Night at their bedroom)
(So basically yn ate her dinner early and slept on the couch because as of now she and Jungkook both sleep on the same bed but now she was scared to even sleep beside him....)

Jungkook Pov
As i came back i asked the maid wheather yn had her dinner or not they said she already had and now she is sleeping in our room.....
As i went upstairs i saw her sleeping on the couch maybee she was reading a book or something and then slept i didn't want to wake her up so insted of picking her up and laying her on bed i covered her with a blanket and went to change and after that I tried to sleep but wasn't able to because her sent her presence beside me while sleeping was now like a habit for me so after a long argument with myself i decided to pick her up and make her sleep next to me and as in the morning i wake up before her becuse i have to do gym so I am going to keep her on the couch again...

Next Morning
I woke up before her she looks so cute while sleeping i was admiring her then i remembered i have to go to work and i have to put her back on the couch...😩

To be continued

I know thoda boring part tha......
Mujhe ye bhi pata h ye part chota tha bakwas zyada thee kyonki Aaj aaj mein hi likha tha yaar samjha Karo itne idea ek din mein nahi aate fir bhi jo aaya likh diya next part aa jayega kal sham tak try karu gi iss time tak upload karne ka....

Time Skip bohot hi zyada tha i know but i am trying to finish this book soon after that i will start a new book i promise next Parts of this book and the other book that i am gonna start is going to be interesting......

Precap- kyu dassiye sadda ff

Wait for next part i will try to upload soon...

Mazak kar rhi thee ye lo precap

Precap- Yoongi will beat Jungkook....
1) but why will yoongi do that when he himself choosed Jungkook for yn
2)how will these misunderstandings will get cleared....
3) will these even get cleared or not??