MISUNDERSTANDING Part-2 (6)

Its been 2 weeks yn still sleeps on couch and Jungkook still always carries her untill one day...

YN pov
AT MIDNIGHT
I was sleeping i woke up because i was thirsty i was about to sit straight untill i felt an arm around my waist and someone's hot breathes on my nape...i turned to see Jungkook close to me...we were🤏 close....i was about to scream but----

AN Pov
Since our bunny brand Hooman is soo cute she started admiring him looking at his features.This time it was pure admiration no fear nothing except love and admiration!!
Yes! She love him but didn't realised him ....after admiring him for 15 damn minutes she decided to give him a chance.....like there must be some reasons right? Of him killing that person....

YN Pov
As i was admiring him...i thought about that incident the day he shouted the man....i am still terrified by that incident but still that man must have done something wrong right....he never harms me takes care of me if he wanted to harm me he could have done it a long ago but he didn't insted he cares for me.....so after this much debate with myself i came up with a conclusion....I AM GIVING HIM A SECOND CHANCE...
Everyone needs a second chance right??.....as i was in my thoughts i felt his grip tightening on my waist i him moving lightly...i quickly closed my eyes and laid down properly..

AN Pov
Unknowingly she hugged him back and slept with a smile on her face

Time Skip (Next morning)
Jungkook Pov
I just woke up to see an angel sleeping beside me she is just so cute and beautiful.

Jungkook: Koo morning my love
(no response--- yn was WIDE awake she didn't do any movement but she was shocked and happy at same time hearing the word "My Love" from his mouth)

I just remembered i have to put her back on the couch....hash i just hope she again starts to behave normally with me   idk what's wrong with her all of a sudden  she started behaving oddly with me....i just hope she gets along soon...

YN Pov
I was laying on the bed pretending to be asleep... suddenly I felt like i was being lifted up in air i didnt open my eyes cuz i know he is Jungkook but the way he is holding me so delicately politely is just so heart warming...again the weird feeling again it feels like millions of butterflies are having a concert in my stomach....i just don't like this feeling..it's weird

AN pov
Jungkook put yn back on her bed she again slept on the couch.

Time Skip(Evening)
Yn was scrolling through her phone suddenly she remembered she didn't taked to her oppa's because they both were out for some buisness work..
So she called Yoongi.

On the phone
Yoongi: hello princess good morning??what happend why did you called me all of a sudden did something happend...did the jungcock did anything---

YN:aishh oppa-ah you are my brother cant i call my brother....and yeah that's Jungkook not jungcock also he didn't do anything he is taking proper care of me..

Like this they talked about random stuff for minutes just then Jungkook entered he accidentally slammed the door a lil bit louder unintentionally and that made yn flinch; she flinched so hard that her phone fell from her hand.

Jungkook came towards yn and out of blue he suddenly started kissing her she was shocked by his sudden act the kiss was rough....

Jungkook: KISS ME BACK!!!

YN:(nodded and strated kissing him back...)

MEANWHILE
The call wasn't cutted Yoongi heard it all and thought that Jungkook was forcing yn and without hearing furthur he cutted the call

Yoongi: Jimin!! JIMIN!!!!

Jimin- ye-yes what happened why are you shouting i am not deaf....

Yoongi: i dont care about what are you saying get the private jet ready we have to go back asap!!

Jimin- okay Mr.Min!!
(He calls Yoongi mr.min only when they are at work)

This one was again boring 😩...
What can i do!!!!!
Next chapter will be full of fights and some yn kook moments maybee

Anyways
Precap-bhookh lagi thee kha liya precap

   To be continued