D FOR DANGER(16)

D for Danger (16)

(You must think that did yn came out only with her....umm u know bralet so no...she wore kooks shirt and underneath it she was obviously wearing her shorts)

??:So a wife doesn't know her husband.....*scoff*

YN:huh?....what do you me-mean?... ofcourse i do-dont know any-anyone named jungkook....

??: So you will still not tell... huh?.....that Jeon really got a stubborn wife.....🙄....guards grab her!!!

A:YES BOSS!

YN: what!...why

(Then the guards grabbed her both hands she was continuously trying to get of their grip but couldn't get out)

??: Jeon Jungkook if you have guts then get of this hut! or be ready to see  your wife DEAD!!
(he said highlighting the word DEAD)

??: so i am going to count till 5...if you didn't came out then your wife will be dead!!

??:1......................

??:2.........................

??:3...........................

??: seems like your husband doesn't care about you..... anyways you are beautiful enough.....i wouldn't think twice to mar----

Jungkook: shut the fuck up San!

San: so you came out....well you got a beautiful wife.......no wonder why you didn't left her till-----

Jungkook: she is MY WIFE!.....I LOVE HER.......and i will never leave her her!!......and if you dared to do anything to her i won't think twice to dig your grave here....

San: fight 🙄.....jeon look at you.....you can't even stand properly.....

Jungkook: don't test my patience...... leave her or be ready to see hell...!

San: you really wanna fight huh?.....well if you lost then i will kill your lovely wife right on the spot...!

Jungkook: we'll see about that!

YN: jungkook don't please.....*while shaking her head as no with glossy eyes*

Jungkook: i will be okay----ahh..... fuck you San.....
*He groaned as San kicked him on his stomach*

San: shut up with your Melodrama

(As they were fighting jungkook putted his whole strength in fighting but failed the fight at last)

Jungkook: sa-san lo-look this fight is between you and me-me so don't drag her in th-this.... please....she is in-innocent......

San: oh...so now i am seeing the mafia king of Korea begging me for his wife's life......nice view.....

Jungkook: SAN PLEASE!!!!

San: don't you fucking dare to raise your voice against me!

Jungkook:(he was slowly moving towards the guard that was standing near him and in a blink of an eye he kicked the guards on his balls(i feel bad for the guard.......sorry but not sorry).....the guard fell down and jungkook took his gun and pointed it towards San!)

San: nice move.....but did you forgot that you are surrounded by MY guards and your wife's life is in my hands!!......guard A!!

A:YES BOSS!!
(as San ordered him the guards putted a knife on your neck and started digging it in slowly)

Jungkook:NOOOO!!!! Don't......

Precap- Saved??? Or Killed???

To Be Continued