CONFESSION(15)

As the entered the hut they saw that it was fully empty (wait--- how can something be full and empty at the same time...... englishology 🙄)so now she saw a kinda bed. She slowly helped jungkook to sit on the nearby bed(it was kind of bed but wasn't a bed) and went to close the door.....and then she came back and sat beside him....

YN: you must be tired right.....

Jungkook: yeah i am.....*in a lazy voice*

YN: okay so late down and yeah i am here i ain't going anywhere...i am just finding water, first-aid or something......

Jungkook: okay.....*in a low voice*

She checked around cleaned the hut a bit and then she found some water......as she came back with the water she saw jungkook sleeping in half sitting position.......she silently went to him putted the jar aside and then removed his shirt to treat his wounds.....she took off her shirt too as she will use it to clean his wounds because she couldn't find any clean cloth and now she was in her bralet and her shorts......she slowly dipped half side of her shirt in the water and started cleaning the wounds slowly so that she wouldn't wake jungkook up......she was done with the upper body now it's time for his lower body (°--°).....there went on his lower body she slowly started unbuttoning his um jeans as she was about to open the buttons jungkook stopped her by holding her hand......

Jungkook pov:
Last thing i remembered was i was watching yn as she was searching for something and then i fell asleep......in between i felt something wet on my body but then i thought the wound must be bleading but then after it i felt someone open the buttons of my jeans......

AN pov:
Jungkook: what are doing....were you trying to take my advantage while i was sleeping?.....aww you could have told me honey you need me i am all yours.......*slight smirk😏*

YN: what the---- i was just cleaning your wounds and the----*blushing*

Jungkook: yes then......*he started leaning closer to her face and she stood up and started backing off and just then her back hit the cold wall and she was trapped between his arms*

Jungkook: yes then......what happened continue.....

YN: um.....ye-yes i was ab-about to c-clean your lo-lower bo-body and the-then yo-you woke u-up......*blushing....and looking down*

(Why am I feeling like this is slowly getting converted into a typical ff)

Jungkook: okay........*leaning in* btw don't you have anything to say.....? *

YN:umm.....i-i

Jungkook: yes.....i....

YN: i lo-lo

Jungkook: yes i lo.....

YN: i love youuu!!!!!!
(Next moment she hugged him tightly and that when jungkook saw marks on her back....the injury marks.....but she hugged her back as well)

Jungkook: i love you too.....
*Chuckle*

(Now he broke the hug looked directly into her eyes and she was a blushing mess.....)

Jungkook: i love you too.....i loved you from the day i met you or even before that.....i love you soo much.....more than anything in this world thanks for coming in my life and not walking away like others......
(Sorry but I am not good at expressing emotions)

YN: i will never walk away....never ever......and thanks too for letting me in your life... understanding me giving me time to be comfortable with you.....i love you.....
*Blush/smile*

Jungkook:*smile* now let's go you are injured too lemme treat your wounds too.....

With that he took her to the bed made her sit on his lap(🙄).....treated her wounds and then they both slept in each other's arms it was a bit uncomfortable since there was nothing on the bed except a single mat....but they managed......

TIME SKIP
(next morning)

Yn woke up by the sound of someone knocking on the door she went out and saw some men in black formals....
(It's boring to name these men's in black formals....so i am gonna name then A.B.C.D or something)

A: mam do you know someone name Jeon Jungkook?

YN: umm....no-no....

A: you sure mam?

YN: yes...i am sure i didn't saw anyone here.....

??: Oh so a wife doesn't know about her husband.....

Precap- D for danger.....

To be continued