MISUNDERSTANDING CLEARED (8)

As soon as they got back to the mansion doctor was called....the doctor the exact same thing that they were feared to hear....she fainted because of the trauma she had in past...they thought she forgot about it completely but she didn't...yes she forgot about it but now completely..those past memories were still present in a part of her brain.....

After telling her family members about the cause if her suddenly fainting...the doctor left Yoongi and jimin went to the basement her mom and dad were sitting next to her and Jeong-san(remember yn's male bestie) was called so he could distract her from all the things happening around.....

After Yn woke up

YN Pov
I suddenly started feeling dizzy and then everything went blank...and now i just work up... jeong-san and dad were there..

YN: Dad where is jun-jungkook?

Jeong-san: yn you don't need to worry about that Bastard Yoongi and jimin hyung will deal with him...

Y/F/N: Yes honey Jeon-sang is right--

YN: but dad what do he did!!?

Y/F/N: honey you don't need to hide that from us now..

YN: dad what am i hiding and where is Jungkook last time I saw him Yoongi op-oppa was be-beating him...

Jeong-san: Yn why are you still defending him...we heard everything that he said to you he did to you....he made you sleep on the couch he forced himself on you---

YN: THE HECK are you saying jeong-san he didn't do anything..i was the one who choosed to sleep on the couch...he never forced himself on ME!!!!!!!!

Y/F/N: WHAT!!!! Jeong-san we need to stop Yoongi and jimin right now or he won't leave him alive!!!

YN: dad what are you saying....

Y/F/N: honey i will explain later but for now you need to rest and don't come out of your room!!!!
(Saying this jeong-san and both yn's dad ran downstairs to stop Yoongi and Ji-min and out of curiosity yn also followed them...as soon as they entered the basement the scene that was in from of them was terrifying..Yoongi and jimin beating Jungkook badly and Jungkook was bleeding like hell!!)

YN: JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!
(as soon as she screamed his name both of them stopped right there)

Jimin-Princess what are you doing here
(Completely ignoring jimins words she went to Jungkook)

Yoongi- Princess stay away from that Bastard..
(Yoongi was about to pull you back but instead Mr.Min took both of them out and helped you to carry the unconscious Jungkook to the nursing room...after treatment jeong-san and mr.&mrs.min left you alone to have some time with Jungkook)

YN:(silently crying holding his hand)

Jungkook Pov
Yoongi hyung was beating me that is the last thing I remember and i woke up feeling wet droplets on my hand!...
As i looked down at my hand i saw yn crying..and that broke my heart..

Jungkook: yn-ah~ wae you crying?
(In the softest way possible)

YN: jung-jungkook..oh am sorry if I woke  u up

Jungkook: no you didn't yn.... please stop crying..... these are just some scars  ...and look i am completely okay..
(He said softly wiping her tears)

YN: no you are not!! You are not okay
(And just like that she again started crying)

Jungkook:(he couldn't see her cry so despite of being injured he pulled her a warm hug and she hugged him back)
(Since he was shirtless..he could easily feel her warm tears on his buff yet injured chest)
(He slowly rubbed her back to make her calm...and that worked out)

After a moment she broke the hug and stood there worried because she just realised that he was injures

YN: jun-jungkook i am sorry I completely forgot that you are injured....did i hurted you.....
(And Jungkook took this opportunity to show his playboy side)

Jungkook: yes it did hurted...but it can be healed if you do one thing

YN: oh wait!...yes i should call the doctor---

Jungkook: nope it's something else..

YN: what is it then

Jungkook: if you---

Precap-Jungkook: i need you in bed now..

Its definately not what you must be thinking right now...it is something else 😅...so you must wait for the next part

To be continued