Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Cole POV

I walked out of my room and was on a hunt to find my wife. Again.

"Mom!" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"She's downstairs cleaning," my mom said as she read her book.

"Why is she cleaning?" I asked.

"Her friends are coming over to hangout for a while and write some music since the recording studio has a water leak," my mom said before looking back at her book.

"Okay," I said before I started to walk downstairs.

"Oh and happy anniversary," my mom said smiling.

"Thank you," I said before I walked downstairs.

I saw Liv sitting in my chair on my computer as she was going through some files. I looked around and saw she had cleaned up some papers she had left out and sprayed some Lysol in the air. I knocked on the side of the wall before she turned around and faced me.

"Cole!" Liv said jumping out of the chair and running into my arms.

"Hi baby," I said.

"Hi, happy anniversary," she said.

"Happy anniversary," I said before I kissed her lips longer than I usually do. I pulled away and smiled. She was smiling as well.

"Two years," she said.

"Two amazing years," I said kissing her lips again. "We're going out tonight," I told her. Liv smiled and nodded her head.

"And you're not going to tell me anything," she said disappointed.

"It's a surprise," I said. "Who's all coming over?" I said letting her go.

"Taylor, Selena, Demi, Miley, and Ariana," Liv said.

"Wait, those friends?" I asked surprised. Liv nodded her head.

"Oh and Little Mix," she said before she went back over to my computer. "You seem surprised by that," Liv said.

"I am surprised, when my mom said you're having friends over I was thinking your backup singers and Aimee, not your pop star friends," I said.

"I'm sorry," Liv said.

"Babe, there's nothing for you to apologize about," I said walking over to her and placing my hands on her shoulders. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Liv said. "You still have rehearsals," she said. I groaned.

"Why can't I just take the day off?" I asked as Liv and I's phones went off with a text.

"You just had a day off the other day!" Liv explained as I checked my phone.

Will: Happy Wedding anniversary CLIVIA!

"Awe," Liv said before we got messages from the guys and Liv's girls.

Dana: Happy anniversary!

Dalton: Still find it strange y'all are married, anyway happy anniversary.

Alex: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ❤️❤️

Olivia Holt: Happy Anniversary!

Olivia O'Brien: Happy Anniversary!

Gabe: Happy Anniversary.

Brooke: Happy Anniversary you guys!

Cole💚: Two down, many more to go. 😎

"Cole!" Liv yelled as I started laughing.

I had gotten a text from Marcus and Trystan wishing Liv and I, a happy anniversary as well.