Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Liv POV

The next morning I woke up to a phone call. I grabbed my phone and saw it was Will calling me. I rolled my eyes and answered the call.

"William, it is seven oh three in the morning, I am supposed to be having a day off," I said letting the sass roll off my tongue.

"I'm sorry! I thought you'd be awake," Will said.

"What do you want now that I'm awake?" I asked.

"I have a melody for a possible song, want to help me write it?" Will asked. I shot up out of bed.

"Give me ten minutes and I'll be there," I said as I ran over to my closet and put on my sport shorts.

"See you soon, my mom will make you breakfast," Will said.

"Okay," I said as I ran out of my closet in a new blue t-shirt, I had my black Nike shoes on as I ran my brush through my hair.

I hung up the phone as I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked out and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note for Cole.

"Hey babe,

I'm at Will's house. He has a melody that he wants me to help write the words on. I'll be home later.

I Love You!

Livii."

I smiled and put the note on his nightstand. I saw him roll over before I kissed his cheek.

I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen to have a cup of chocolate milk as Theresa walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie," she said.

"Hi, I'm off to Will's house to write a song," I said.

"Okay, is Dwight taking you?" She asked. I nodded my head as I sent Dwight the text. "Okay, does Cole know?" She asked.

"I wrote him a note," I said before I took a drink of my chocolate milk.

"Any idea when you'll be home?" She asked. I shook my head. "Okay," she said.

"I have to go, I'll see you later," I said.

"See you later," she said giving me a hug.

I walked out the door and went to Dwight's car. He drove me to Will's house. I got out of the car and walked up to his front door. I knocked on the door as Will opened the door.

"You are going to love what I have to show you," he said as he took my hand and lead me into his house.

"What kind of song are you thinking?" I asked as we got to the kitchen.

"LIV!" Ella yelled giving me a hug.

"Hello Mrs. Behlendorf," I said.

"I'm going to start calling you by your first name if you don't stop calling me that," Ella said.

"I'm sorry Ella," I said.

"That's better, now here, eat up," she said as she handed me a plate with some pancakes on it.

"Thank you," I said as I sat down at the table. Will walked back out with his laptop.

"How do you feel about writing a Christmas song?" Will asked.

"A Christmas song?" I asked. Will nodded his head. "Let's do it," I said before I took a bite of my pancake.

We talked a bit about the song, before we went to his room to continue writing the song.