Chapter 92

Chapter 92

Cole POV

Gabe and I basically played video games for the next two hours before he realized something was up with me.

"Okay man, spill, what's gotten into you?" Gabe asked.

I sighed. "I might've said some things I don't mean to Liv and she called a "break,"" I said.

"Will you ever learn?" Gabe asked. I shrugged.

"No, because all I've done is support her and then hurt her. I mean like what changed? We started out so good and now we're fighting," I said getting up to get a water bottle from the mini fridge.

"Maybe you have been spending too much time with each other?" Gabe asked.

"No, that's not it," I said. "I know we said we will continue with the band, and not get new members, but what's our future going to hold?" I asked.

I heard the door open from the top of the stairs as Dana came walking down the stairs.

"Hey," Dana said.

"Hey," we said.

"Cole, no one knows what the future will hold, and most bands only stay together for three years at least, we've been together for what? Four years?" Gabe asked. Dana and I nodded our heads.

"But I don't want to stop the band," I said.

"I know, but maybe we keep the band going for like one more year and then take a break? Isn't that what One Direction will be doing soon?" Gabe asked.

"How'd you hear about that?" I asked.

"Alex was saying it was all over some One Direction fan account," Gabe said.

"Liv hasn't mentioned anything to you?" Dana asked. I looked at Dana.

"What took you so long to get here?" I asked. "We texted you like an hour ago."

"I had to stop and pick up some things," Dana said. "Now answer my question," he said.

Gabe looked at me as I looked away. "They just had an argument," Gabe said.

"Oh," Dana said. "And she isn't speaking to you now?" Dana asked.

"She doesn't have a voice," I said.

"I know but she talks through the board or her phone," Dana said.

"That's what their argument was about, and he's stressed out about everything," Gabe said.

"Let's face it, he has it rough," Dana said.

"I'm right here ya know," I said rolling my eyes. I got up and went over to my chair and sat down.

"I'm sorry bro, we're just trying to help," Dana said.

"I know," I said as my phone went off with Liv's text message ring. I pulled it out and read it.

Liv 💜: The girls know. 😞

Cole 💚: The boys know too. I'm sorry. ❤️

Liv 💜: I'm sorry too, that you have to go through this again with me.

Cole 💚: you're still my wife at the end of the day. I shouldn't have put that much pressure on you.

"Who are you texting?" Dana asked leaning over my shoulder.

I smiled.

"Are you guys back?" Dana asked.

"I don't know," I said. "But we're making progress," I said.