Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Liv POV

I kissed Cole goodnight before we went out separate ways. Dalton and I laid down in the bed and said a few words to the camera before we turned it off. I looked at Dalton.

"What?" He asked.

"What is going on?" I asked.

The next few words I didn't want to hear.

"I'm leaving IM5," he said.

I looked at him shocked. "Is this a joke?" I asked. He shook his head. "Why? What did I do?" I asked.

"You didn't do anything, you know I love you like a sister, and you're one of my best friends. I just don't feel like I fit in the pop boyband, and it's a lot of dancing," Dalton said.

"Do you know if you're allowed to leave?" I asked quietly.

"You're the first person I'm actually telling, besides my mom," he said.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"Only a few weeks," Dalton said.

"The boys aren't going to like this," I said.

"I know, that's why I'm telling you, so you can have them to lean on," Dalton said. "I'm going to need you to be there for Cole. I feel like he's going to not take this news the right way, same with Will," he said.

I nodded my head. "You know I can do that," I said. "He's my rock, along with Dana," I said.

"Do you know when you're telling them? Or when you're leaving?" I asked.

"I'm going to tell them later this week, but I won't be leaving until March sometime," he said.

"Okay," I said as I curled up into the bed.

"You're not upset?" Dalton asked.

"I am, but I don't know how to react at the moment," I said.

"That makes no sense," Dalton said rolling his eyes.

"I'm shocked, I'm losing one of my best friends!" I said.

"You're not going to lose me," he said. "I'll still keep in touch with you all, I just won't be as close to everyone as I am now," Dalton said.

My eyes went wide. "You're going to keep mine and Cole's secret right?" I asked.

"Secret?" He asked. I nodded my head. "What secret?"

"What's my real name?" I asked.

"Olivia Noel Steven-ohh," Dalton said as it dawned on him. I nodded my head. "Yes, I won't tell anyone about it," he said.

"Good, because I don't need a scandal right now," I said as I curled up in a ball.

"I'm still surprised you're not as mad as you should be," he said.

"I'll get there, but right now, I need to finish this challenge and then I'm off to Miami tomorrow," I said.

"I thought you were doing Jingle Ball as well?" Dalton asked.

"I am, you're doing the LA show with Nick Mara, I am doing the one in Miami with Pitbull and Austin Mahone," I said.

"Oh, how long are you away from Cole?" He asked.

"Three days," I said. "Kylee is coming with me as Cole's parents and grandparents will be joining him," I said as I let out a yawn.

"Get some sleep," Dalton said turning away from me. "Night Livii," he said.