Chapter 90

Chapter 90

Liv POV

I was still on vocal rest but that doesn't mean I still can't write.

Kylee has been helping me out in the studio by singing parts of the songs for me. Cole has helped as well but sometimes it's easier to have a girls voice on the song that a girl wrote.

I was in the studio with Kylee as Cole came downstairs with some drinks.

"So what do you think babe?" Cole asked. I gave him two thumbs up. Cole smiled.

"The song is good," Kylee said.

Cole came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders before he started to get a call on his phone.

"Hey man, what's up?" He asked before he walked away from Kylee and I.

I grabbed my white board and wrote something before I gave it to Kylee.

"I wish I could sing this song," yeah, I'm not the singer in the family, backup I can do," Kylee said. I smiled. I erased what I had written and started writing again.

Once I was done I showed it to Kylee.

"I don't know who he's talking to," Kylee said answering my question. I put my board down and played parts of "Maybe," that Kylee had sung.

"Babe," Cole said walking over to me. "Marcus is coming for a few weeks right after Christmas," he said. I smiled.

"That's good," Kylee said. I nodded my head.

"Yeah," Cole said. I heard Onyx barking upstairs. "Someone's here," Cole said before he went upstairs to see who it was.

I wrote on my board to Kylee before I passed it to her.

"You're always welcome Liv," Kylee said as she gave me a hug. "You're my sister," she added.

"Awe," Will and Dana said.

I turned and faced them as Cole was smiling.

"You forgot in law," Cole said. Kylee and I rolled our eyes.

"We know, but the world doesn't know her name is Olivia Stevenson-Pendery," Kylee said. I nodded my head. Cole rolled his eyes.

I went to my board and started writing again. I looked up to see the four of them in a conversation. I went over to Dana and poked his shoulder.

"What's up sis?" He asked. I handed him my board. "Where's Gabe? He is on his way," Dana said. I nodded my head and erased my board.

"Why didn't you bring it to me?" Cole asked.

I started writing as I walked over to Cole.

"I was talking and I was too far away from you," Cole said as Will and Dana laughed.

"Even without a voice she still knows how to sass you," Dana said as they laughed except me and Cole.

I started writing on my board again as I showed it to Cole. Cole smiled.

"I love you too," Cole said as I wrapped my arms around him. I felt Cole kiss my hair as I smiled.

They stood around and talked for a while before I went upstairs. I ran into Gabe and Alex coming down.

"Hey Liv, sorry we're late," Gabe said. I looked at him and shook my head. I turned around and went back downstairs with Gabe and Alex behind me.

"Hey sorry we're late," Gabe said.

"No worries," Dana said. I stared at Dana as he shook his head. "Liv wants me to call you out for being late," Dana said. I tapped my nose.

"Babe," Cole said looking at me. I sighed as the boys all took a seat.