characters

Author’s Note: Hello everyone! If you are reading this right now and you are a normal reader of [Insert Name Here] the person writing a little over half of this one-shot isn’t him. I’m just a friend from school and we thought it might be fun to write a chapter together after doing a project in class. This account isn’t turning into a Descendants account, don’t worry. So, if this chapter confuses you a bit, that’s why.

If you are a Descendants fan I hope you enjoy it. I don’t know a lot about Descendants but [Insert Name Here] were talking and we came up with this idea and we decided to write it. Sorry if the characters are nothing like the actual characters in the movie. As the person who is writing most of the book, I’m pretty new to writing but I had a lot of fun writing this one-shot and if I get positive feedback on this one-shot I might post my own Descendants book, but I don’t know yet. Sorry, if this is long there was a lot for me to say. Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Characters

Evie de Vil (20)

Wife of Carlos de Vil. Evie and Carlos have been dating since they have lived on the isle. When Evie and Carlos graduated from Auradon Prep they went to Auradon College together and got married. Carlos and Evie are a happy couple and care about each other a lot. Evie is caring, loving, bubbly, and a little wicked when she wants to be.

Carlos de Vil (20
Husband of Evie de Vil. When Carlos and Evie got married they adopted their dog Dude together and they continue living in the dorms together while in college. Carlos is super passionate about his wife. Carlos is caring, smart, and a little scared.

Doug (20)
(This character is very different from the original) Doug has had a massive crush on Evie since she has gotten to Auradon and he often goes a little over-the-top with his crush. After years of watching (stalking) Carlos and Evie be a happy couple, Doug finally has had enough and decides to take matters into his own hands in an attempt to break up Carlos and Evie. Doug is evil, sneaky, and extremely jealous.

Mal (20)
Best friend, and sort-of sister to Evie. Mal is like the mom of her squad and will do anything to protect the ones she cares about. Mal is studying magic with Fairy Godmother to learn more about her magical abilities. Mal is protective, caring, and passionate.

Jay (21)
Best friend and a part of Mal, Carlos, and Evie’s squad. Jay cares about his friends and is willing to jump into action if one of them is hurt. Jay is protective, caring, and strong.

Dude
Carlos and Evie’s dog that they love so much. Dude is your average dog that loves adventure and discovering new things.