dog attack!

It was a warm spring day, and love was in the air! Doug, son of Dopey, was currently spying on the newlywed couple Carlos de Vil and Evie de Vil (formerly Evie Queen teehee).
"Grrr! I hate Carlos! Why couldn't Evie just choose me! I have smarts, I have passion, I have looks! UGH!" He was quietly ranting to nobody in particular while squatting behind a nearby bush.

"I've got it!' He exclaimed, "I'll kill Carlos! That'll split them up forever, and I can be Evie's shoulder to cry on, maybe even more!" He rubs his hands together malevolently and cackles under his breath.

"Did you hear something?" Carlos asked, turning to the bushes where Doug sat. "Hm? Nope, I didn't hear anything..." Evie responded, a curious look on her face. Carlos shook his head dismissively and turned back to his beloved wife. "Nevermind, princess." He smiles.

"Now it's time for my plan to come to fruition!" He starts, but immediately halts as he realizes he has no magic abilities. "Drat! How am I supposed to kill him now?" The dwarf ponders this for a while, trying out new possibilities but not finding any that work. It suddenly dawns on him, "Fairy Godmother's wand! Perfect! I'll use that to mind control Dude and get him to turn on his master!"

Dude was Carlos and Evie's pet dog that they'd adopted together while engaged. Doug smiles evilly and chuckles as he makes his way across the campus to the headmaster's building.

A moment later, Doug enters the office of the Fairy Godmother. He sneakily tip-toes behind her desk, scanning its contents for the wand. His eyes snapped over to something pink and shiny. "Egads! I've found it!" He quickly snatched the item, turning it over in his hands. "It's just what I've been looking for."

He hears the door open, ducking quickly under the desk. His heart pounds as he prays that he won't be discovered. The figure speaks, but the voice belongs to... Mal?

"FG? You in here?" She calls, peering into the room. Doug's heart sinks when she steps toward the desk. "Helloooo?"

Doug hears her sigh and turn away, walking through the doorway and out the door. "Thank heavens." He breathes, "If she found me, it would be all over. I need to stay hidden from her. I have to get away with this!" Doug whispers under his breath as he hides under the desk. Mal looks around the office, shrugging as she doesn't see anyone in the room.

"Oh, well, I guess FG isn't in right now. Oh well, I'll come back later" Mal says with a sigh as she leaves Fairy Godmother's office. After a second Doug sighs in relief as stands up, still holding Fairy Godmother's wand in her hand.

"That was a close one! But that doesn't matter. I have the wand now! I'm going to wait until my future girlfriend Evie leaves then I will strike on Carlos. No one will see me coming!" Doug screams out as he places the wand into his backpack and he leaves Fairy Godmother's office.

Doug heads back out to the gardens where Evie and Carlos were having their little date. Doug dips behind the bush again as he waits for Evie to leave.

After another hour or so Doug was about to give up. Do those people ever stop being gross? Doug thinks as he starts to ponder on whether or not he should leave. A second later Evie speaks, making Doug's ears perk up.

"Well, I need to get going, Carlos. I have a lot of homework to catch up on. Thank you for this amazing date, pup. You're the best" Evie says, making Carlos smile as he leans in to kiss Evie. Doug watches as the couple kisses, groaning as he gets jealous of the couple's relationship. Evie and Carlos pull away from each other.

"Okay, princess. I'll see you soon. I love you" Carlos says, making Evie giggle as she stands up. Evie grabs her heart purse.

"I love you to pup. I'll see you soon" Evie giggles out. Evie turns and heads back to Auradon College. Carlos starts picking up the picnic blanket and food. While Carlos picks up all the food, his faithful dog Dude comes over to say hi.