family time!

Once Evie finds Carlos' room she bursts through the door. Evie sighs in relief as she sees her husband on the hospital bed. Carlos looks up from his phone and he grins so wide as he sees his wife standing at the door.

"My princess! You're here" Carlos delightedly says when he sees the bluenette standing at the door. Evie giggles as she walks to her husband's side.

"Hey pup, how are you feeling? I've been worried sick about you" Evie says as she finds a seat beside the boy. Carlos sighs as he leans back on the bed and he looks at his concerned wife.

"I'm okay princess, just a little sore still. What happened to Dude? Please tell me Dude hasn't been taken off to animal control!" Carlos asks Evie, who gives the injured boy a soft smile as she gently takes his hand in hers.

"Don't worry. Mal discovered that Doug spelled Dude to attack you. Mal has already told Ben, who has gotten someone to take Dude to the vet to make sure he's okay and get the spell off him. Dude is okay" Evie tells her husband, who sighs in relief.

"Oh, thank goodness! I know Dude attacked me but I knew it wasn't him. But what happened to Doug?" Carlos nervously asks Evie. Carlos is terrified and didn't want Doug ever getting close to him again. Evie gives Carlos a reassuring look telling him that it was going to be okay.

"Doug is being sent to the isle as we speak, he tried to kill you. He's not going to get away with what he did." Evie reassures Carlos, making him smile as he kisses his wife.

"Good, he shouldn't after he made our dog attack us! I mean who does that?!??!?" Carlos huffs agitatedly, making Evie shrug as she moves closer to Carlos. Mal and Jay come into the room.

"Someone is that jealous is! Do you know how long Doug has hated you, Carlos? I mean I thought it was obvious since day one." Jay comments, making Mal roll her eyes as she finds a seat beside Jay.

"Enough Jay. We can talk about that later. I'm just relieved to see that Carlos is okay" Mal says, making Evie nod as she pulls her husband close to her.

"Exactly. I'm just relieved to see my precious pup is doing okay. Let's just spend time here together. We can worry about what Doug thought about us later. I just want to spend time with my little family. Just like we used to!" Evie smiles, making the other three young adults nod as they all scoot closer.

"Of course. Who cares about Doug? Being with each other is all that matters" Mal says as she scoots closer to her sort of sister. Jay chuckles as he looks at Evie, scooting closer.

"But, I still feel like Evie here is still going to get her revenge on Doug," Jay says with a comedic grin, making Evie burst out laughing.

"Oh for totes! But we can worry about that later! Family time, remember?" Evie screams out, making all four young adults start laughing as they enjoy their family time together.

Doug gave the four quite a scare when he made Dude attack their precious Carlos. But it all turned out okay in the end. Ben sent Doug to the isle and with time Carlos recovered from his injuries. Dude was checked out by the vet and once the vet got spell off him Dude was back in tip-top shape. Everything went back to normal in the fairy tale land of Auradon, and Evie, Carlos, Mal, and Jay couldn't have wanted it any other way.

.

.

.

Doug eventually went to trial before going to the isle. Chrimes that Doug was convicted of,
Attempted first-degree murder by proxy, brainwashing, attempted persuasion into committing adultery, manipulation, stalking, threatening a lady of the court, verbal harassment, loitering, grand larceny, stealing from headmasters/mistresses, coveting thy neighbor's wife, being ugly, laying eggs, being a reptile(?), breaking an entering, coercion, Demands Against the U.S.A (United States of Auradon), DUI, underage possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages, attempted sabotage, defamation, possession of stolen property, trespassing, Willful Wrecking of a Train Resulting in Death.😢 Unsolicited pictures of Paul Dano resulting in death or serious, potentially life-threatening injury