Chapter three

-2nd person pov-

///

"Y/n wake up. We are arrived to your Estate." Iguro whispered.

"Five more minutes.." You mumbled as you nuzzled your head into Iguro's chest. He inhaled sharply.

"Y-Y/n, you'll get sick if you wait any longer.." Iguro sighed.

"Fine.." You groaned. "You're comfy though, you should carry me more often." You told him as he carefully set you down.

"Extra clothing is in that room over there," you paused, "And a bathroom is right across the hall. I'll start a warm bath for you."

"Uh, okay. Thanks."

"No problem!" You gave a thumbs up to the black haired male.

///
-2nd pov-

You were currently soaking in a warm bathtub when you remembered you needed to grab dry clothes.

"Shit.." You sighed angrily, "I'll worry about that later."

"Master L/n! You forgot clothes!" Ami shouted from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Indeed I did. Be a dear and grab we them please."

"Right. I'll make Iguro bring them to you."

"What why?" You asked.

"Since.. you know." Ami giggled as she became flustered. "A simple love cliché!" She shrieked happily.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed. "You and your romance novels.."

///

"Y/n? Are you in there?"

"Yeahh, come in"

"Uh.. okay..?" Iguro gently opened the door with light f/c clothes in one of his hands. The males eyes avoided looking at you, who was currently in a towel.

"Thank you~!" You sang. You dramatically grabbed the clothes and waited for Iguro to turn around, in which he didn't. He was staring at your chest. "Iguro, my eyes are up here."

The male froze as he quickly looked away. "I-Im sorry." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"It's okay, you can't resist my beautiful body, can you?" You teased with a smirk. Iguro stayed silent. "I was joking!"

"Right.."

///

-3rd person pov-

Once Y/n finished getting dressed, he went into his room and grabbed a pair of scissors. The h/c'd teen made his way to a storage room and found a stool. He brought that, a comb and a white towel to his room.

Y/n made Iguro sit on the stool as he began combing through his straight, black hair.

"Stay still, I'm going to cut your hair now." Y/n told in a motherly voice.