Chapter eighteen

Warning, this chapter contains a small amount of smut. Please skip it if you feel uncomfortable reading it. Also, sorry for the month long break haha..

///

The morning after the two of you arrived at the beach house, Iguro grew restless as he watched your peaceful sleeping figure. You looked so calm and gentle sleeping. Iguro was star-struck, how could such a weird man make iguro feel so.. so in love?

///

"Y/n.." Iguro mumbled, "Are you awake?"

"Hmm? Yeah, why?" You groaned, your eyes were half-lidded.

"I.. I dun know. I'm bored." Iguro told. "Let's do something."

"Like what?" You asked, stretching and getting out of the big bed.

"I-.. I don't know.." Iguro hesitated. He wanted to say something, but he was too awkward to tell.

"What is it?" You asked, walking over towards the male.

"W-Well.. remember that.. activity we did once.." Iguro flusteredly tried to get you to remember something.

"Hmm?" You cocked your head to the right. You knew what he meant, you just wanted to hear him say it.

"W-We had a lot of fun.. I was really sore after.."Iguro glanced at you before quickly looking away.

"I'm not following." You chuckled.

"LETS FUCK!" Iguro bluntly shouted, angrily. "You knew what I was referring too!"

"Maybe I did." You smirked. "But.. yeah sure, let's fuck."

"You dickhead." Iguro gritted his teeth.

He was caught by surprise when you lifted him up and threw him (gently) onto the bed. You crawled on top of him and began kissing his lips. You moved down to his jawline then neck. You took of his shirt and continued going lower, leaving bruises all over his pale body.

"Y-Y/n.." Iguro stuttered, embarrassed. He covered his mouth with his hand as you explored his upper body.

You stopped momentarily, gazing into his eyes.

"Move your hand, I wanna hear you." You demanded. The black haired male did as told, shamefully.

"Y/n!" He gasped.

"You're getting excited over simple touches and kisses.." You chuckled, moving up to kiss his lips. "I love you so much."

Iguro smiled gently, "I love you too."

He wrapped his arms around your neck and pulled you to his lips. You began making out heatedly with the heterochromic eyed male.

Your lips parted and you both gasped for air.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" You asked. Iguro nodded his head quickly.