acknowledgements & notes.

Thank you all endlessly for everything!

I can't believe I've finished this book. I know you guys have just spent a few days/weeks on it (if you're reading it all at once) but I've been writing this book for nearly a year and a half.

I obviously want to thank all of you readers for sticking out through this extremely and unnecessarily long book. I know some of you skip most of the book to reach the interesting parts, though.

I know most of you will skip this chapter but read it because I'm ranting and I want someone to listen!

The votes and comments I've received are insane and not only in the matter of numbers but I've reached other milestones I never thought I'd reach.

1. Someone named one of my time-skips. That was great. I don't remember the first but it just seems so surreal for no reason. It's a great feeling ..!

2. People started saying "hi" to me every time I posted a chapter. I appreciate you guys and I hope I said "hi" back because I've been trying!

3. faerieverse  was deeply impressed when I sent her my 100k milestone. She's never active on Wattpad anymore but she helped a bit with this book! But also she was trying to get me to kill Antheia because she thought it would be a good ending.

NEWS/REMINDERS:

I'm not ready to let go of this yet because I love Antheia too much.

- I have "Evermore" on my profile which includes one-shots involving this book. You're welcome to leave requests but updates aren't that frequent.

- I have published a James Sirius Potter x OC fanfiction (next generation to this book). It's sort of a sequel with scenes of Antheia and Harry (my number 1s, of course). A lot of people wanted it and I'm excited to keep writing it! 

- I will not be taking this book down, even when I eventually leave Wattpad. Yes, of course, I won't be on Wattpad forever but I will be for at least a while longer. Let's hope Wattpad doesn't take the book down for me. If it does, I'll republish it because I have all the chapters on Google Docs.

- A Spanish translation for this book is available! I'm so grateful for andreapxtter for writing it! Check it out if you speak Spanish or if you want a version that's more aesthetically pleasing because she did a great job at that, too.

After all that you guys have done for me, you're all welcome to promote your books on this line's comment section and I'll do my best to leave some comments and votes. Please don't promote them on my message board, though.

Here are some regrets I have about this book:

1. I wrote a lot of this when I was 12 so the first few chapters are extremely cringy. Also, it's not planned out much which was inconvenient later.

2. I wrote nearly all the chapters of books 3-7 making this book way too long and time-consuming to read. Thanks for reading it anyway, though!

3. Antheia's flaws were supposed to be more present (recklessness, stubbornness, etc) but I didn't include them much so she is not exactly the most realistic character.

4. I didn't include as many fluff scenes as I wanted throughout the book in general.

Here are some things I was going to do when I first started planning but ruled out:

1. I was going to make her a Weasley but it would make the prophecy a lot more random.

2. I was planning on making her go out with Theodore Nott rather than Dean Thomas. I was going to include Theodore a lot more and even planned out a whole fight scene at the end of their fifth year but after him getting like three scenes, their friendship wasn't even that relevant.

3. I was going to include many more scenes of Antheia, Dean, and Seamus. I kind of forgot about that, though, which I regret.

If you have any questions, leave them in this line's comment section and I'll answer them in "Evermore".

Thanks for attending my Ted Talk! I'll stop ranting now. I'm forever grateful for you guys and I hope you enjoyed reading this book almost as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND SAY IT BACK!

─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─