author's note.

Hi everyone! This is my first ever Harry Potter fanfiction. This will be a Harry Potter x OC, not Y/N so I'm sorry if you prefer Y/N! This fanfiction starts in third year and will go to seventh year.

About Antheia:

- Daughter of Remus Lupin and Mary Macdonald.

(I GOT SO MANY COMMENTS UNDER THIS AND DISCLAIMER: This doesn't have anything to do with the events in ATYD (I didn't even finish that but it's great) or most of the  Marauders' head canons or knowledge! It's mostly because I was pretty lazy with the writing when I planned this (I was twelve) so I just picked a random Marauders' Era girl! I apologize for the laziness but it's too late to turn back so please stop expressing your disgust!)

- Named after the goddess Antheia who was the goddess of flowers and her name means "flower" or "blossom" in Ancient Greek. That will be more important later on in the story!

- Antheia has a power that won't reveal itself for a while but it'll be revealed more in years 4 or 5.

- Antheia is a Gryffindor! Her house doesn't matter too much in this story; it was mostly for convenience.

About the story:

- It will be told from a third-person POV.

- This fanfiction is from years 3-7.

- There won't be much swearing as I'm not entirely comfortable with that.

- Based on the books, not the movies!

- This fanfiction will stay mostly canon.

- No smut/lemon only fluff! I'm sorry but again I'm not comfortable with writing smut.

Please leave any fanfiction recommendations in this line's comment section! I'm seriously going to run out.

I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes. You're welcome to point them out.

Enjoy the story and please vote and/or comment to support the story!