My beautiful, beautiful Natasha (smut warning)

Smut warning :)

Nat's POV:
I'm so going to be fired if anyone finds out about this...

Y/N's POV:
"Um...Tasha.. I'm kind of tired, do you mind if I just crash here again?"

"I don't mind at all...but will Tony?"

"He will but I honestly don't give a shit anymore"

I nod and hold my hand out and Nat takes it, squeezing it gently.

Nat's POV:
"You want to change into something comfier?"

"Please, if you don't mind"

I take y/n to my room and gesture towards the wardrobe. She starts rummaging through my clothes to find something to wear. I sit on the bed and look through my bedside table for my tablets but they're not there. "Y/n, in the right hand wardrobe there should be some tablets on one of the shelves would you mind passing me them please?"

"Of course" she opens the right hand wardrobe.

Shit.

"Wait actually it's ok doesn't matter-"

I'm cut off.

"Nat...what is this?"

She stands, gawping at the contents of the wardrobe: my suit, my weapons, guns and all, and my files....

"I... ok... you're really not supposed to know, but I trust you enough not to tell anyone okay. The moment I tell you it puts you in danger and you need to understand that"

Y/n nods and sits on the bed facing me.

I continue, "in the hospital, my little 'episode', the bathroom reminded me of where I was raised. The Red Room. My 'parents' sold me and my sister Yelena to a man called Dreykov. He raised us to kill. Trained us to be murderers, assassins if you will. At the end of the whole thing, there's a graduation ceremony. They involuntary sterilise you. I escaped from the red room, and found SHEILD where I became an agent. I do undercover work, missions and stuff but as I'm undercover, people shouldn't know my identity... I am a qualified teacher, if you were wondering that. I trained to teach as it took my mind off things. The other Professors do know about my 'double life' but that's all. I'm sorry I had to tell you like this"

Y/n stays quiet for a bit, just absorbing everything I just said. She moves up closer to me and wipes a tear off my cheek that I didn't know was there. "Thank you for telling me... I don't feel any differently about you, or afraid of you, or anything like that"

"That means a lot дорогой"

Y/n smiles and lays with her head on my chest.

Y/N's POV:
"Oh shit I need to change"

Nat laughs and helps me find some joggers and a jumper. She turns round while I change. "Nat you don't need to do that I really don't care"

She laughs slightly and gets my clothes off the floor and folds them up for me. "Thanks"

I lie on the bed and she gets in next to me and pulls the duvet over us. She kisses my nose and I feel my cheeks flush red. I lift her chin and kiss her lips. She kisses me back, her lips pressing harder against mine, her hands cupping my face and bringing me closer to her. I snake my hand round her waist and a soft moan escapes her lips and into my mouth. I ease my tongue into her mouth and she gives me dominance. My tongue roams her mouth and her hands move round my neck. I slowly push her shoulder back so she's facing upwards and I move on top of her. Her hands reach my waist as I gradually kiss her harder.

Nat's POV:
Her kisses get harder and I feel her breathing intensify. I nibble at her bottom lip and slight moans leave her mouth. I smile slightly and her fingers play with the hem of my shirt. I break the kiss. "Is that in the way?"

Y/n looks up and me and nods. I sit up slightly and lift my arms up and she proceeds to lift my shirt over my head.

Y/N's POV:
I throw her shirt onto the floor and my eyes drop to her black lace bra.

"My eyes are up here дорогой"

"Yeah...I know"

Her hands gingerly mess with my jumper, "can I?"

"Yes"

She lifts the jumper over my head and throws it over with her shirt. She pulls me down closer to her and kisses me harder. She flips us over so she's on top of me and straddles my waist. She kisses my jaw, down to my neck and chest, kissing me harder at each moan I give her. She doesn't make any marks on me, I think we both know what will happen if she does. She moves down my body kissing my stomach and waist and her fingers toy with the hem of my joggers. I raise my hips and allow her to pull them down. She looks up at me and I nod again. She takes them off and adds them to the pile on the floor.

She runs her fingers down my leg and I feel myself widening them for her; my back arching. "Please"

"Please what котёнок?"

She kisses my inner thighs.

"Fuck, please fuck me"

I feel her smirk against my skin and she slowly pulls my underwear down. She attaches her mouth to my clit sucking on it and i moan for her. My hands run through her hair and my back arches as she eases her fingers into me. She moves them faster and my moans grow louder. "Fuck, mommy please", she lifts her head up slightly and looks up at me, "what did you just call me?"

"M-mommy"

"Хорошая девочка (good girl)"

She eases a third finger into me and I feel my walls clench around her. My body tenses as she moves her fingers faster. She leans up and kisses me and I feel my body relax. She lets me ride out my high on her fingers before bringing them up to my mouth. I lick them clean before flipping us both over so I'm on top of her. She pulls down her underwear and i throw them onto the floor. I move her legs apart and kiss up her thighs.

Nat's POV:
"ты мне нужен (I need you)"

She nods and slides her tongue into me. I moan and my back arches slightly. She moves her hands under my back and eases it back down as her tongue continues to move in and out of me. Her hands move to my thighs and squeeze them gently as my hands grip the sheets.

Y/N's POV:
I feel her walls close against my tongue and allow her release. I clean her up and move back up and kiss her lips allowing her to taste herself. "You are wonderful, my beautiful, beautiful Natasha"

"Natalia"

"What?"

"Call me Natalia"

"Ok then, my beautiful, beautiful Natalia"

Her cheeks, already flushed red, grow more red and she pulls me closer and kisses me again. She sits up and gets off the bed. "Where are you going?"

"Come with, we're taking a bath"

A/N: heyyy, hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had lots to do.

Life update? Got stranded in Aberdovey for a few hours yesterday. Train was delayed and we missed the last train back so we had to get a coach and then another train :) a 2 hour journey took just over 4! Not to mention all I had to drink was vodka so that was fun... a special mention to my beautiful, beautiful wifeofmils for being a total gem and keeping me sane through this traumatic time 😩 love you bae

Anyway, hope you're all keeping well! Stay safe and hydrated, you deserve it <3