Just relax

Y/N's POV:
I adore that woman, she's the embodiment of the women you read in those fanfics you know.

She ran us a bath and I lay on top of her, her hands running through my hair, massaging down my back and resting on my waist. After many 'I love yous' exchanged I find myself falling asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep for but the bath water was now cold. "Shit, Nat I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep as long as I did"

"Don't apologise my sweet girl, you deserved it"

I feel myself blushing again and we get out the bath and dry ourselves off. She lifts me up onto the bathroom counter and washes my face and then followed up by brushing my teeth for me. A laugh escapes my lips as I can't help but be in awe of the woman in front of me.

Nat's POV:
After brushing her teeth i brush my own and we go back into my room. I pass her some pyjamas and we both change and get into bed. I get the light and we turn in for the night.

No one's POV:
The morning sun rises, gleaming through the curtains. It's rays illuminated the art that lay together in the bed. Y/n's arm draped over Natasha's chest and their legs intwined together. They were the image of adoration and for now their lives were perfect; for now they slept with pure happiness.

A/N:
Heyyyy, sorry for not updating and sorry this is kind of a crappy chapter. I'm feeling well lazy tbh😭

Life update: I found my Natasha :)
I also did exams which weren't fun but we roll!

Alsoooo, I will be making a Blackhill fanfic so stay tuned

Stay safe and hydrated <3