chapter 4

hope you like it

>>>>>»»»»»

Ivy

As I was waiting for the yelling to begin, Maddy was still on my back, gripping my fur tightly. Riley stood beside me, looking nerves as ever. "Are you okay?" Riley nodded, but kept glancing around. Just then the door burst open, and grandma came out yelling at me with happy tears. She isn't my real grandma, but she is to me. Her brown was pinned into a bun, and she was wearing sunglasses, that was covering her green eye's. She stopped in her tracks, she was looking at Riley and Maddy that was next to me or on my back.

"Ivy, it's been so long. Can I talk to you in private." I nodded and she started walking to the door. I started walking behind her, while Maddy was laying down on back and Riley who was beside me. We enter the house, her house was pretty big, white walls, green floors, and a big living room. She doesn't have a big black thing, what was it called, oh a TV. "Maddy go sit on the sofa with Riley, I'll be back soon."

She nodded at me, I lowered myself to the floor and she slipped off my back. She grabbed Riley's hand and both walked in the living room. I walked to the office where Grandma was sitting in her chair, she had fear in her eye's. "Please tell me they aren't into this mess, please." I walked up to her desk still in my form. "Yes. They were in danger, I had to save them. They could've died because the tigerwing's disguise them selves as their parents." She was shock that I was yelling, well almost yelling.

"Who found out first?" I looked to my right and stared at the closed door. "Riley." She sighed out loud and I cloud fill her stress. "What happened?" I told her my story about how I met him in the cave, I also told her that he is my mate. She was really happy about Riley being my mate. I told the rest of the story and she was shaking with fear. "You need to let them stay here, while I leave in the morning. This is not their fight, and you know that I won't put people I care about in danger." She nodded, she looked at her watch, then looked at me. "It's 7:30, I'll make some supper. Are you going to change back." I shook my head. "To munch pain, I'm staying like this till morning." She nodded and we headed out.

As we entered, Riley got up fast and looked between me and Grandma. Grandma smiled at her grandson, and granddaughter. "Come on, I'll make you some dinner." We all headed for the dinning room Riley sat close to me, while Maddy was by my side, putting her head against mine. "Are you, you know going to change back." Riley said a bit nerves, but I nodded. "In the morning, when I leave." In his eye's looked like anger, and sadness. Grandma came back and we started eating.

Afterwards, grandma showed our rooms, but Maddy wanted to sleep in my room. I didn't mind, I looked at Riley who was trying to figure out what to say. "Riley, do you want to sleep with us." He nodded. We went to the biggest bed in the house. I jumped on the bed first, I pulled my wing up and Maddy got under my wing. She pulled herself closer to me, then she fell asleep. I looked at Riley, I pulled my wing up so he can in. He pulled his glasses off and set them on the night stand.

Grandma gave him a pair of pants for bed so he was comfortable. He got in bed with me and I slowly put my wing over him to stay warm. He looked at me while I stared back. I leaned over and I licked his cheek. He blushed, even in wolf form I think he can tell I was blushing to. I lay my head on the pillow, and closed my eye's. I felt Riley shifting closer to me and we both fell asleep.

«»«»«»«»«¥»

Well, what do you think?

comments

?'s

fan