THE END

THIS WILL BE THE LAST PART OF THE STORY.

<><><><><>«»«»«»«»

5 years later--

Riley and Ivy's Pov*

        It's been 5 years since we defeat Evil Day. Riley's parent's moved in with us after we finished telling them what happened. Eventually everyone expected us as Queen and King of the Wolfwing's. Maddy is 11 years old now. Riley is 23 as I am 24. Now I'm married to the guy I love forever. We also have two kids, twins. A girl named River cause she has a power of controlling water and a boy named Darth his first power was Earth. We are the most powerful kingdom ever. Now our lives are better than ever. We are strong, brave, we are one big happy family. Riley trains everyone to use swords, bows and daggers.

Living in the clouds is way better than on earth, but since Darth has earth power we visit down there almost every minute. Life is so good to me and Riley.

     "Daddy!" I turned around to see my son and daughter running to me. I've been the luckiest father ever in history. I have a beautiful wife, and two wonderful children. They are the greatest thing that ever happen to me after we defeated Evil Day. Maddy is our princess and my little sister. She grown stronger everyday at training time. She gets along with River and Darth all the time and I'm proud of her. Life is sweet with a family like this.

________________________________________________________________________

This is the last part. I hoped you liked it as munch I loved writing it.

comments

?'s

fan