together

DRACO
"Is... Draco! And..." she smiled slightly as she read the second paper "awe, Harry again" she shrugged, seemingly happy...

Of course

PANSY
I read the paper and smiled. It didn't actually say Harry. It was neville. But I just... didn't want to wake him up. So I just said the first person that came to mind!

Bullshit

Shuddup Evelyn

HARRY
"Again?" I tried to seem reluctant, finding difficulty in stopping myself from smiling

"Yep!! Go! Go on!" Pansy ushered us out before I was even able to settle back in.

DRACO
me and Harry went into the spare compartment and shut the door. Harry sat down and I smiled at him, still stood with my back to the door and holding the handle. He smiled back at me.
It felt like I couldn't breath, my chest pulling tight. But it didn't hurt. It wasn't uncomfortable?
So what is this?

I'd say that's excitement

Excitement for what?

Oh you know what

Shush!!

"So..."

"So..."

We said in unison and laughed

"What're you stood over there for? Come join me" he smiled at me

"Don't rip apart my neck I'm wearing a white shirt and Pansy will probably check" I joked

He laughed, gods I love his laugh, sweet like honey but rough and deep, matching his kind voice. I walked over and sat next to him, almost on him, with my leg overlapping his as he took his hand in mine. He turned to me and stared into my eyes, those piercing green and hazel eyes that boar into your soul like a nail. His messy bed head he hadn't bothered to fix was rippled down over his forehead and slightly covering his bushy brows. I pushed back his mad curls and smiled as I traced my finger down his jaw and to his chin. He closed his eyes and leaned into me, his pink lips curving into a smile, content.

"You like admiring me?"

How to answer
'Of course'
Sounds sarcastic
'Who wouldn't'
His looks are all that means to me
'Never'
Sarcastic, snappy
'Your eyes are majestic'
Compliment
'Do you think your name was really the one that was pulled out?'
Change the subject...

Draco, you're overthinking this

I know... but I cant not

"You're eyes..."

"What about them?" I rested my hand on his cheek and my other, still laced with his, squeezed as he did back.

"There's no way to possibly describe them..."

He chuckled "is that a compliment or do I need to start wearing contacts?" He joked

"Never" my eyes didn't shift from his and nor did my hands. I notice him leaning forward but didn't move myself, letting him come to me to not seem as desperate even though I wanted so badly to lace my fingers through his hair and kiss him deeply as I'd missed from just hours ago. I need him. But he doesn't need to know that.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of waiting, our lips collided, fitting perfectly like a mold made for the other. Bound together with nothing but the love we feel for each other as we can think of nothing else. He's mine, as I am his. That's all I need in my short life.

I wanted to climb on top of him, our bodies clambering and shifting together in sync. Correlating like we were made to be for the other. Though I knew I couldn't. I had to wait patiently, as badly as I wanted him, I had to wait. Merlin it feels worse than the crush I had on him in first year... how odd... that crush lasted years and I had to wait for him yet... now, just a few hours, even his lips in mine, feels like an eternity away from him. Like he's moved far away and I can no longer see him nor contact him even with our fingers intertwined and any skin we may have touching the others. His touch felt blunt and reluctant, almost as if his thoughts were the same as my own. The kiss ended and a burning sensation on my lips erupted, like his kiss was my medicine for survival and without it I'd do nothing but burn. I wanted to lean forward again, take his lips in mine again, again again and again. He smiled, his sweet plump lips curving into that mischievous, what-will-he-do-next smile. This smile, though seen by everyone, felt reserved for me. For my gaze and my eyes only though I knew it not to be true. He laid his forehead on mine and I could hear his heart beating, like a tune of a song I will never get out of my head. He must have sensed mine as he took our locked hands and placed my hand on his chest, I pressed against it and it's sound pulsed my body, like his heart was mine and we were perfectly merged. In that moment, that's what it truly felt like. We didn't speak, not one of us uttered a word for 5 of this 7 minutes yet we understood. Silently communicating.

"Draco..."

Don't speak

"Draco..."

I peered up from the place my eyes held at his chest to stare back into his.

"I love you..."

My heart pulled, this pain in my chest again as if my heart had been ripped from it. I pulled our hands from his chest and placed them back on mine, his face expressed something like shock, surprised a humans heart could beat such a rhythm.

"I love you..."

He smiled again

I swear that smile will be the death of me... and honestly... I wouldn't mind.

Leaning toward me again, I didn't stop myself this time as I leaned with him. We almost touched again, so close, until the door was pound in. Fucking Pansy.

"Come out f@gs!! Stop making out, times up."

I winced, I so badly didn't want to leave his touch but he stood and did what we both didn't want to do but knew we had to.

"Whatever, Parkinson" he unlocked the door and pushed it open, Pansy having had her ear against the door stumbled back.

I stood and walked straight back to our booth. Harry peered down at me as I walked by, holding the door open for me. 

HARRY

that ass...

I know right

~authors note~

so guyssssss how was it? I think I've gotten better at writing!! please let me know what you think!

~Harvey