Hello~

DRACO
I believe Harry- Merlin is it good to say his name- had undressed as I began to hear a slight cracking sound that made me flinch. I'm slightly worried? Was I asking too much? Oh my merlin- I TOLD HIM TO DO SOMETHING?! Submissives don't do that nor can they! I hope Harry forgives me?

Of course he will dray! You didn't mean anything by it I just wanted to meet him. And anyway why don't you shift?

Oh yes, good idea.

I striped myself of my shirt (as not wanting to ruin it) then began to feel a familiar feeling to when I got my inheritance. Not painful, more freeing.
I felt my wings stretch and bend as I fluffed out and ruffled them. This felt good. But still something wasn't right? My feathers felt tangled and disheveled? But why. I only just groomed yesterday? they feel stiff. Draco's mother never mentioned anything like this in our training? Until I felt a large hand touch them and -Merlin- it felt good. I held back a moan, to no avail, and heard a raspy deep chuckle, though it didn't sound exactly normal. I felt him slowly turn me around to face him. Harry- Liam was much taller in this state, though it didn't help that I shrunk. He looked- gorgeous, from his sharp features to his toned body, I shivered. It was so cold, of course I was shirtless and this was a bloody ally way! I believe he noticed and pulled me into his chest to warm me. I could barely hear a deep voice whisper into my ear- mate. I felt at home. I felt safe. I felt more secure than I'd ever been.

"Mate?"

"Yea babe?"

Babe-

Shut up and keep talking!

Oh shut it Draco, your just the same with Harry

"I believe they should be getting back to their friends before one comes to find them"

"I suppose your right, but I don't want to let go of you"

"Me neither but they really must be off"

"Alright, I hope to see you at the school"

"Of course my love"

We both turned around and I heard the cracking sound again- it makes me worried, though I know my mate is strong, it must still hurt. As I de-transition I feel my shoulder blades pop back into place making the satisfying yet disturbing pop.

I retrieve my shirt and put it over my head. I turn to see that Harry still didn't have his trousers on- merlin! I quickly turn back around hoping he hadn't noticed. I don't believe he did because by now he'd be teasing me. He tapped me on the shoulder and pulled me into a tight embrace. Yet again.

"Harry... will you be telling weaslette?"

"Of course! But- not yet. I need to ease her into it. But I promise, by the end of this week, you'll be sitting on my lap at either Slytherin or Gryffindor table." He slowly slipped his arms down the side of mine and kissed me gently on the cheek. Only then had he remembered the wound he conjured on my neck. He winced at the blood- I could tell he was hungry. As he was fighting the urge, his green eyes were battling the deep red from taking over. I slightly lifted his chin as for him to look into my eyes. I can't believe I'm about to say this.

"I'd let you bite me but- last time it felt so good I was afraid something might happen..."

"What my love?"

Love-

Told you

Shut it!

"I'm afraid- it's fine just- wait until we get onto the train tomorrow? Then I'll let you suck me dry"

~authors note~
Don't take that sexually you little perves. Anyway, sorry that my posting is so sparse. I'm really bad at keeping up and sometimes even forget about it. And I'm never really in a very writey mood anymore. My friend group is falling apart my best friend keeps going back to this guy that keeps making her cry (even tho I've said MULTIPLE TIMES to not trust him and to stop talking to him BUT SHE WONT LISTEN!!) So I'm having to deal with her and her telling me to come with them when they're hanging out or to come to her so she can cry on my shoulder 😑 so it's been stressful lately and it doesn't help that I'm the therapist friend. But hopefully I'll try to keep up with this and update as much as I can 🥰