Finally

HARRY

Well, shit the bed, that was hot

I don't think I've ever seen him act like that

But it was hot

Shut up will you

Hey, you're still drunk, I'm not

You are me??

Pshh not like... technically

"Harry, why're you ragging me around?" He pulled back slightly to stop me and I looked back at him

"You really think you can pull a stunt like that and I won't react?" I smiled at his flushed face, he looked away from me and I pulled him back "don't look away from me."

DRACO

Oh wow
Oh wow

Stop it.

"Don't look away from me" yes sir

"Harry... let's go back to our room, you're drunk" I grabbed his hand and went to walk back to our room but he grabbed my arm and began dragging me again. Atleast we're going back to our room...

I mean he could shag you in a broom closet and I wouldn't complai-

JUST STOP IT!

...I bet liams thinking the same

HARRY

just shag him in that broom closet

I am not shagging my mate in a broom closet.

Pussy

We got back to our room after what felt like a century and I pulled him onto the bed. He looked up at me, sat on his back with his legs up on the bed.

Damn he looks good like that

Do you, like, never shut up?

Hey, I was quiet in the last few episodes, let me shine.

What're you even?!-

"Harry?..." Draco stared up at me from the bed, streams of his pale hair streaking across his forehead "what's wrong?"

THIRD PERSON POV

Harry crawled onto the bed, between Draco's legs. He didn't flinch, Draco put his hand on the back of Harry's neck and a kiss evolved. Hot, messy kisses, pushing the two further up the bed as clothes discarded to the dusty stone floors beside them. Draco clung to Harry, as did Harry to Draco. Neither of them slipping although this was both of their firsts.

It felt natural. It felt right
It felt as if, for 18 years, neither of them had felt the touch of another human being.

Harry, after many touches, built up the courage to prepare Draco and began at once. Draco groaned at the unfamiliarity until finally aching and moaning for more, gripping onto Harry's arm at a desperate need. Harry, almost forgetting himself to the discovery of yet another side to Draco he'd never witnessed, yearned for more between them. The connection he yearned for was quickly awarded.

Individual bodies made one. Hot and tight and quick. Neither quite knowing what to do or what was needed but both knowing how right it felt.

Harry thrust deeper and harder, Draco screaming for the other. Two bodies finally feeling right with what they were and what they were doing. Biting, nipping, scratching.

The never ending pleasure felt more and more right

They both relaxed into each other, cuddling and kissing and finally feeling aligned.

"Harry..." Draco whispered past a broken voice, bloody lips dry with thrill. "That was amazing"

Harry nodded in agreement, his wide arm stretched around the other "it really was, wasn't it" he chuckled, unable to see without his glasses that had been lost long ago.

The two, enveloped in each others warm embrace, fell into a deep sleep. The first that neither felt fear or worry. The first that felt right.

~authors note~
So sorry this was a short one my loves but I know this episode was definitely a well awaited one.
I hope you all enjoyed though I feel most of you will be disappointed that it isn't just a tacky, sloppy 'ah ah yes' but I don't care.
I'll be honest, having gotten to this point I don't know where to go next but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. If you have any ideas please indulge them in the discord group and if you're not included tell me your age and discord user
Love you all and see you next time!
~Harvey