The crazy ex

DRACO
"I'm gay! I'm fucking gay and fed up of your shit! And guess what. I have fucking ptsd but you wouldn't know because the only one you care about is yourself"

Oh. My. Merlin. My mouth dropped open and my eyes shot wide. I'm glad he came out but so early? And with the situation he was in it was a bit inconvenient. Harry should know you never come out in the middle of a fight! This will only end badly. I could see the weaslettes face flash the rainbow of feelings. At first thinking it was a joke and then, realising his tone, became confused

"What?..."
her eyes became full with clear orbs forming at the corners, she seemed devastated but the that soon disappeared as the full realisation hit her and her face flashed with rage.

"So...your a fag?"

What the hell did she just say?

"What?"

I think Harry at first thought she was having a joke as well but quickly realised with her next comment, she wasn't joking.

"You've been a fucking faggot all this time?! Oh my Merlin- and I kissed you? Ugh"
The fat little bitch stuck out her tongue and began gagging, bet it's not the first time. The little slut. 

"Ginny, that is enough. You are being extremely rude. Harry is our family. And even if he wasn't I'd expect you to respect and support him with every ounce of your being."
Molly seemed a mix of furious, shocked and sad. She seemed to also have streams of trees down her plump cheeks

"Inside. All of you, upstairs. The adults will be staying downstairs and same with you Ginnerva." Mother was attempting to take control before Ginny did something, I can almost guarantee, she wouldn't regret. She was also holding molly in her arms to calm her, they seem quiet close? But anyway, Ginny didn't care

"You dare address me that way, you bitch?! You feel entitled to us because your have more money and then you dare take pity on us and try force money our way like we're sone lowley bumbs that can't get-by?!" We did it because it was wrong not to?! Molly was struggling, we were just trying to help because we were in the wrong?!

"Ginny I recommend you shut your mouth before anything goes further." How is Luna always so calm?! She has such a soft voice!! Like, she looks like my SISTER but our personality's are the complete opposite?

"Oh just try it you crazy, lesbian bit-"

Crunch

Woah- Einstein just punched Ginny square across the face! She needs to learn her strength...

"Uh- I didn't think I hit her that hard..."

"Damn women. You forgot how heavy a punch you got. Remember in 3rd year? When you punched me square in the face? I had to stay overnight in the hospital wing!" I'm trying to lighten the mood but by the looks on everyone's faces, they weren't having it. Harry seemed to have a headache.

"Let's get her inside" by the smell of Harry's pheromones: he was about to burst.

~authors note~
I decided to give Hermione the nickname Einstein though this won't be her main nickname this will just be a side nickname Draco teased Hermione with but then he regretted it because she didn't mind being known as smart and now the nickname kinda stuck 😂😅 there are more chances to give her a nickname though! And, if you don't mind, try not writing the shortened versions of their names because I most likely already know them, and I was thinking of nickname nicknames, like ones that kinda just relate to your personality! Like my nickname: bee! Bye!
~Bee 🐝