18. i think he knows

"wanna see what's under that attitude, likei want you, bless my soul

i want you, bless my soul."

Evelyn parked her car and immediately turned to her sister "Do you think this is a great idea? Like, are you a hundred percent sure?"

Sarah shrugged "Yeah, why not?" She opened the door, winking at her sister before exiting. Evelyn followed, mocking her words under her breath.

"Well, hello, princess." JJ said as soon as he saw his favourite blonde, patting his lap so she took a seat on it. She sighed, but ended up complying "I know what you did last night," he whispered in her ear "And you're not getting away with it."

"JJ, stop whispering dirty things to my sister." He held out his hands in defence, making Sarah chuckle and Evelyn look away with a blush.

Jocelyn scrunched her nose up in disgust while her sister asked, "What's up?"

"Shouldn't you guys be on Figure Eight with your little group of polo players? Or did you break up with Topper?" JB asked bitterly to Sarah.

Evelyn scoffed "We don't play polo, you idiot. We play golf." Everyone turned to her, chuckling as JJ covered her mouth with his hand, wanting to see the scene evolving. She raised an eyebrow, wanting to lick his hand but being scared of doing so.

"We're just friends." Sarah finally replied to her ex's question.

"He's just a friend. You have a lot of friends, Sarah Cameron."

"Yeah, and it seems like you've got some of your own too."

"All right, what are you doing here?"

Sarah sighed "We're here for Pope." Everyone raised an eyebrow, turning to Evelyn who finally had her mouth uncovered.

"Yes, even me." Jocelyn sent her a wink and thumps up, being proud of her while Pope and JJ smiled at each other.

"Actually," Sarah's excitement made Evelyn groan "Evelyn has found the island room." The Pogues sat up in surprise, turning to the blonde who nodded slightly.

"And almost got a heart attack while doing so." She had gone to the dinning room on her house, and panicked when she saw the tapestry destroyed. But she quickly figured out what it was.

Evelyn drove her car back to her house, Jocelyn by her side. The blonde noticed the other's stare, the Carrera smiling at her, it creeped her out "What?"