impassioned

thank you for getting this to 300+ reads, you guys are amazing
just wanted to say i love you so much k bye

Louis pov ~unedited~

"Hello Louis," Liam called to me as I walked into the little coffee shop. I gave him a small smile before I walked over to him. We were in a small coffee shop downtown, neither of us having a better way to spend our Saturday morning. Liam was sitting with his hands wrapped around his coffee cup, the steam rising into his face. I smiled again before saying a quiet 'hello'.

I decided to order now because there was no line. I walked right up to the cashier and bought a muffin and a frappé. I awkwardly waited for the coffee to be made before I walked back over to Liam. I looked over his shoulder to see him scrolling through Twitter, but I didn't say anything because, well, it would be rude to. He noticed me walking over so he put his phone down on the table, the screen now black.

I put my muffin and coffee on the table before I sat down and curled my legs under my body. I tried the frappé, and scrunched up my nose, not really being a coffee person. I liked hot chocolate better. I put the cup back on the table and I noticed my hot pink lipstick stain on it.

"I love your outfit," Liam spoke, grinning at me, "You dressed up a lot more that I did." I laughed when I noticed he was just in a hoodie and sweatpants.

"So how has Misha been since Niall asked her to prom," Liam asked me before taking a bite of his buttery croissant. "She won't stop talking about it. I'm being forced to go dress shopping with her tomorrow," I said as I rolled my eyes at the memory of her screaming at her promposal.

"That sounds... fun," Liam laughed as he tried to find the right word. "Yeah, going shopping for prom is my favorite thing to do on a Saturday," I sarcastically said, smiling at Liam.

Liam was going to say something before a group of rowdy boys walked in. They all walked up to the counter, ordering almost all the sweets the shop has out front. My eyes widened when I realized that Harry was a part of the group. I sunk in my seat a little, hoping that Harry wouldn't see me. Liam noticed that I was uncomfortable and he frowned at the teenage boys. "Don't let them bother you," he said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well hello there Louis," Harry drawled out the sentence almost as if it was a whole paragraph. I mumbled a 'hello' and Harry smirked at me. "Do you need anything Harry," Liam sternly asked, making Harry move his eyes away from me. Liam knew all about the day Harry laughed at me, so he never trusted him after that. "No, I just wanted to stop by and say hello to my favorite gay boy," Harry winked at me before walking off to his friends. Liam frowned at me when he noticed that tears were welling up in my eyes. "C'mon, let me take you home."

I got into Liam's car since I walked here, and it was a silent drive back to my house. The radio was barely heard over the light rain that started up again. I hated rainy days. Liam drove into my driveway and walked me up the steps. I was silent, not knowing what to say to Liam.

When Liam leaned in to kiss me, I didn't know what to say either.

//
i s2g this is a Larry fic just hang in there lol