flat out fabulous

**PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END, THANK YOU**

holy shhiiit you guys got this to over 500 reads, tysm.
some people thought Misha was from Supernatural in the beginning sorry my Misha is a girl lol

louis p.o.v ~unedited~

"Let me get this straight, Liam tried to kiss you," Misha asked again while she was looking for a prom dress.

"Yeah Mish, he did," I agreed, tired of talking about the subject.

Misha didn't say anything back to me, she was too engulfed in the prom dresses. We've been here for the past hour, and she still hasn't found anything 'worthy to wear'. Yeah I might be gay, but sitting in a dress shop isn't every gay guy's dream.

"Mish, at least try on something," I begged as she looked at the same rack of dresses again. I'm ready to strangle myself with a hanger.

"Stop being an impatient pig," she rolled her eyes and I huffed. I stood up and walked over to a random rack and pulled a dress without looking off of it, shoving it at Misha.

"One, that's not even my size, and two, that's an ugly green," she scrunched her nose as she talked, almost as if the dress was a disease. "You're gay, I thought you were supposed to be good at this." I glared at Misha, before I evilly smiled at her. "Oh, it's on," I challenged.

"I wear size 4 in dresses, by the way. If you find me a great dress, then we can go get some ice cream," she persuaded me before sitting down on the bench I previously occupied, texting someone. My money was on Niall.

I looked around the shop, stopping to pull dresses for racks along the way. I grabbed a few here and there until I almost dropped them all when I saw another dress. No, scratch that: I saw the dress. It was a light pink with sparkles on the top, and I knew it would be perfect for Misha. I grinned like a madman, knowing that I was going to get some free ice cream, b.itches.

"Misha," I sung, elongating her name just to annoy her. I was so glad we were the only shoppers and the owner of the dress shop was a little old deaf lady.

"What you piece of s.hit," she joked as I walked over to her. Her eyes were still glued to her phone, and it annoyed me. I grabbed it out of her hands and threw it into the try-on room. "Go fetch," I smugly demanded as Misha glared.

"Stop trying to make fetch happen Gretchen," she spoke as she walked over to her phone. I smiled when she entered the small room. I quickly and quietly snuck over and threw the dress at her and closed the door, my weight leaning against it so she couldn't open it.

"What the h.ell," she screeched. "What the f-," she stopped talking and I grinned. I heard her mumble something incoherent before I heard her taking off her outside clothes and putting on the dress.

"Can you help me zip it up Louis," she asked, her tone being nothing like the one she had only minutes ago.

"Yeah, come here." I backed away from the door so she could get out. She opened the door, and she looked pretty. The pink dress complimented her strawberry blonde hair. She turned around so I could zip it up and she looked in the mirror in the waiting room. She suddenly threw her arms around me, squealing. "Thank you Louis." She quickly turned around so she could get changed so we could go get our ice cream.

While she was changing, the old lady that owned the shop walked over to me, giving me a small smile. "I saw you're girlfriend when you walked in here, I bet the pink dress looks beautiful on her."

I shook my head quickly, "Oh no ma'am, I'm gay. She is my best friend."

The old lady smiled at me again, her smile growing. "Oh I see. Some boys that are homosexual go to prom in dresses, so my shop is always open for you."

I blushed, shaking my head again. "Thank you for the offer, but I'm not going to prom."

The lady patted my shoulder before she spoke again. "Oh, I doubt a handsome young man like you wouldn't have a date for prom. Just wait, a boy might be too scared to ask you. I think you would look stunning in a dress." After she said that the older lady walked away.

I looked over to a rack of dresses, staring at them. Should I?

//
would you guys want Louis to wear a dress or a suit if he went to prom? if he wore a dress, what color would you like it to be?