diva-ish

please vote for the dress you want on this line babes
and tysm for the 900+ reads and esp. @lopezlia349 for the constant comments/likes/feedback, you're awesome. :)

louis p.o.v ~unedited~

"... so I told Niall about my dress and he was really excited about it," Misha spoke excitedly as we walked into school. I was clutching onto my Starbucks coffee like it was my lifeline, I too tired to function without it. I felt like I was hung over, but I just stayed up really late watching a whole season AHS in one night. Evan Peters is a god. We opened the doors to our high school and walked in, immediately wanting to die; it was a side effect of going to high school. There were loud teenagers all around, couples making out against lockers, and I cringed. I cringed even more when I saw Harry Styles making out with Ava Blackley.

Ava Blackley was a complicated human being, her short blonde hair and feisty personality obviously adding up to her complicatedness, but it's also the fact that she's a supposed drug dealer and s.lut. Harry broke off the kiss and stared at me, me not being able to read his expression. I rolled my eyes when they reunited their kiss and I kept walking. Harry's sexuality was an enigma; I knew since I was a little boy that I liked guys. I'm sure he has dated a guy before but here he was, making out with that monster.

"You're still not over that d.ouchebag," Misha asked in disbelief as she shook her head.

"He isn't a d.ouchebag, he is just... hiding his feelings," I cringed when I finished my sentence, knowing I sound desperate but that's what I was. Desperate.

"Hiding his feelings my ass," Misha huffed as she flipped her hair, quickly running away when she saw her love-struck blonde boyfriend. I rolled my eyes and walked past the couple, only to bump into Harry Styles. S.hit. My head bounced off of his chest, causing me to fall back, only to have him catch me. I muttered a small apology before I kept walking. Or attempted to keep walking, that is. Harry's hand latched onto my arm, causing me to stay with him. I resisted until I knew that he wasn't letting go, so I sighed and faced him. He had an unreadable expression on his face, his usually bright green eyes mixed with grey. "Are you in that much of a hurry," he questioned, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Well I need to get to my locker and away from an asshole, so yeah, I guess I am," I confidently sassed, but inside screaming knowing that the Harry Styles still had his ginormous hand wrapped around my arm.

"Wow, aren't you feisty today," he assessed as he looked me up and down while clicking his tongue, making me blush.

I didn't say anything, just staring at the ground because I didn't know what to say. Harry grabbed my chin with his soft fingers firmly, forcing my head to face him.

"Are you going to prom with a date babe?"

I quickly shook my head, not trusting my voice.

"Well then," he quietly murmured as he glided his thumb on my bottom lip, smearing some of my lipstick, "I hope I see you there in this pretty pink lipstick." I almost let out a groan when the bell rang, forcing Harry to drop his hand away from my face and walk away to his first class, leaving me standing alone in the hallway.

F.uck you Harry, two can play that game.

//it's been sorta a long time and this is a filler so sorry. pls pls pls get me to 1k, it's my dream haha. I can't wait to read the comments lmao