candy yum-yum

remember to pick your favorite dress!
TY FOR GETTING ME TO 1.13K I CANT BELIVE IT GRKHRD
happy birthday to my homegirl xlouisxtoplinsonx

louis p.o.v ~unedited~

"Misha, it's not going to happen."

"Why not, I mean you in a dress would be really cute, Louis," she shot back, sprawled out on my bed, arguing with me about prom.

"Besides, I'm not even going. What's the point of me going if I don't have anyone to go with," I announced once again, making it clear that I obviously didn't have a date.

"You could go with Niall and I. Come on, it would be fun," Misha prodded, not letting me off the hook easily.

"No b.itch, I don't want to be the third f.ucking wheel as you guys dry hump each other," I groaned in disgust, the mental image of Misha and Niall get to third base.

"Then go with Liam or something, I don't want you to turn into a cat lady that sits and watches Real House Wives all day," she basically begged, turning off her phone and looking at me. I avoided her as I scrolled through Tumblr, wishing I had the Tumblr life. (a/n ayye follow me www.oversizedsweaterpaws.tumblr.com) I thought about my current standings with Liam: the last time we talked was last week when he accidentally bumped into me and he mumbled a quick 'I'm sorry'. The awkward kiss on my front porch was never talked about, so I didn't know how Liam was feeling about us at this point. Besides, I'd much rather go with Harry.

I could imagine Harry in a suit, it made me blush just thinking about him in a tie. Harry would wear a red tie, and would give me matching red roses. His usually long, messy hair would be tamed to long curls pushed up by his forehead. His bright green eyes would shine when he saw me and when he would later be pounding me into a hotel mattress. All that would matter was Harry. Harry Styles. My Harry.

"No, I don't think Liam and I are on the best terms right now, Mish," I finally spoke after we sat in silence for a while, both of us in two totally different worlds.

"I just want you to be happy, Lou," she muttered as I walked over to my bed where she was lying and I curled my body into her side, almost as if I was a small child and she was my mother. She petted my head as I fell asleep, dreaming about my darling Harry.

Oh Harry, I wish you would understand that you're mine, and only mine.

"I've never been happier."

//
it's so short and creepy lol soz. but for real, follow me on tumblr, tell me you're from wattpad, I'll follow you and give you a shout out next chapter bbys