flamingo

yo follow my official pink lipstick Twitter for updates (the link is in my profile) follow me & comment 'done' and your Twitter handle on this line, and I'll follow back!

louis p.o.v

The days seemed to go by quickly after I bought my dress, and soon enough it was the day of Prom.

Misha stopped over at my house to wake me up, and she decided to by bouncing on my bed, obviously holding something that I couldn't see. I groaned as I rolled over to the other side of my bed, not wanting to wake up. "Louis get up! I have something to show you," Misha said out of breath as she plopped down on the other side of me, holding a bouquet of roses.

I gasped when I saw them, and Misha remembered that she was holding them when she thrust them out to me. "These were on the doorstep this morning, I'm guessing they're from Liam." I awed, thinking about how thoughtful my date tonight was.

"Liam is so sweet, Niall didn't do anything for me this morning. Ha, he's probably still sleeping," Misha was still going on about the flowers so I just tuned her out, marveling over the beautiful dark red roses.

Someone knocked on my door and it ended up being my mom, leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed and a small smile on her face.

"Come on Louis, you only have half a day you lump. Get out of bed," my mom lightly demanded. Because Prom was on Friday, they let the seniors out early to prepare for tonight.

Misha and my mom finally left me alone to get dressed, and so I put on some sweats, only because I was going to be in school for a few hours. And I of course put on my lipstick.

I walked down the steps to her my mom and Misha talking about the Bachelor. If there's one thing I hate in the world besides sexist or cruel people, it's the Bachelor/Bachelorette. The girls are obviously fake or are desperate for love, and the guy is looking for some hot chick to bang and divorce a few months later. It's a vicious cycle. Mom put a plate of pancakes in front of me with chocolate chips, whipped cream, and syrup. I swear, my mom is trying to make me fat.

I quickly ate my pancakes because my mom and Misha were talking about The Bachelorette finale, and I didn't want to be a part of it.

I ran back upstairs and quickly brushed my teeth and quickly ran my fingers through my hair, grabbed my bag, and sprinted downstairs. Mom was putting our dishes in the sink and Misha was waiting by the door. "Bye Mom," I yelled as I unlocked and opened the door, stepping outside. "Bye Ms. Deakin, thank you for breakfast!" We walked to our bus stop and waited for the bus to show up.

"Niall reserved a party bus and we have a few extra spaces if you and Liam wanted to go with us."

"Blondie rented a f.ucking party bus? What the h.ell?" Of course Niall would do something like this.

"Yeah, he saved up for a long time to get one. A few of his friends are coming along also."

"Niall has friends?"

"He has more than you do," Misha responded smugly as she crossed her arms.

I sighed in defeat, "Touché."

"Zayn is going with his girlfriend Perrie, Calum is going with Vanessa, Niall and I, then Liam and you," Misha counted out on her fingers.

I didn't know anyone from the group personally except Li, Niall, and Mish, but I guess it would be okay. What's the worst that could happen?

The bus pulled up to the side of the curb and Misha and I climbed on, ready to take on the day, like how Kourtney and Kim took Miami.