4

Lily and I catch an Uber to my place and raid my closet

Lily and I catch an Uber to my place and raid my closet. I have a lot of skimpy clothing to be a virgin. Lil dared me to step out of my comfort zone before I was dressing too safe. Not gonna lie; my fashion showed that I was sexually lacking. I browse short ruched dresses. One is deep red and has a slit down the side. "Oh, yess! That is the one." she exclaims. "But you gotta do your eyes and lips right." She holds up the makeup bag she got from her girlfriend's house. "Let me hook you up, gurl."

"Not too much."

"I know, I know, I'm going to do it lightly. People won't even notice."

"Okay, good."

"Have you asked him out yet?" She sits on my messy bed.

"No...I feel low asking him out this fast."

"Chill, you don't have to sleep with him!" Lil unpacks the makeup bag. "Just do it; challenge yourself. Now, get into that dress so I can color coordinate."

I do as she says and undress on the spot. "Push up, or no?"

"Hmm..." She examines my boobs wrapped in a sports bra. "Depends. Do you want to go with the saggy look or not?"

"I don't know, let me see." I pull the dress over my head and adjust it in the front, which has a low cleavage line. "Hmm...I don't know."

Lily's eyeballs my boob area. "I say no push-up. He can't get your goodies that fast. Come sit." She pats a spot on the bed.

I hurry over. "What color shoes? Black is too dark, right?"

She smudges a wipe across my face before adding primer. "Do silver." She pats my face with one hand while smearing concealer under my eyes with the other. "I'm doing smoky eye; that'll go perfect with the dress." I close my eyes at her soft touch. It feels like I'm getting a facial at a spa. The makeup under my eye is blended by her warm fingers. The liquid is dotted across my cheeks, chin, lip area, and forehead. It takes about two minutes of her batting at my face before adding stainer. The thick substance coats my lips.

"What color is it?" I mutter, barely moving my mouth to ask.

"Dark black-red, like a black cherry."

"Ooo."

"You're gonna cause a lot of heartbreak tonight." The last thing Lil does is my eyes. She lines them, brushes them with powder, and uses mascara. When everything is blended, she guides me to the bathroom. "Ready?"

"Ahhh, no." I wiggle in excitement.

"Too bad, open, miss hottie."

I open my eyes and inhale sharply. My skin is flawless. The bumps on my forehead are barely visible. Lil must have used something extra there. My semi-plumped lips are black-red, and my eyes are mesmeric. The smoky powder and swooped tails on each end, liven them up. My lashes are longer too. Damn, I wonder how bad I look at work. I don't even want to think about it...at least I have good brows. "Whoa!"