bouncy house

***

***

June 21, 1995 Vienna, Austria
Y/Ns POV ✎*ೃ˚

Right now we were in Austria for a performance the boys were gonna do.

Howie was currently inside the trailer, not sure where Kevin was but I assumed he was inside too.

Me, brian, AJ and nick were all together just outside. Although I wasnt part of the band, I would join them as well.

I too was managed by Lou as I was also a singer, although I was a solo singer. The boys and I are really close, so if one had something to do and the other didnt we'd usually join the other to run their errand.

Especially with Nick being quite a brat, he'd usually want me with him, even though he was a big baby he was still my boyfriend so whatever I guess, and he was still the kind little nicky he was.

It was Lou's birthday 2 days ago, so there were people who gave him a cake, I wasnt sure who they were but they gave him a cake.

The boys were slowly rising to fame, there were screaming girls near our trailer, I was really happy for them, they were finally getting the recognition they deserve little by little.

Brian, AJ and Nick were just signing some stuff, thankfully there were not a lot of people in this area because of the barrier that there was so it wasnt like a stampede.

For a while we were just talking with security and messing around, AJ did a little dance kicking his feet and jumping around, while Nick and Brian were messing with security and doing silly things.

"halloo" brian shoved his face in front of the camera recording making me shake my head while laughing.

"HII" I put my head beside his, the camera guy laughing at both of us.

After a while I went in the trailer with Lou and AJ while Brian and Nick were still outside talking and messing with the security guards.

We were all close with each other, the management, security, and basically most of the staff.

"here make yourself at home" Lou told the unknown people, I really am not sure who they are I'm assuming theyre reporters.

Lou had invited them in to have a drink.

"Hello AJ" i locked his head in my arm and ruffled his little hair he had.

"Hey!" he frowned while he got out of my grip shaking his head and fixing his hair.

"Lou can I have a drink" I grinned up at him.