concert

***

***

June 30, 1998 London, Britain
Y/Ns POV

Today, the boys had a concert to attend to, it was now their last one, and they would be performing 'As Long As You Love Me'

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance

nick sang as people cheered and erupted in screams as I watched on the side smiling at him, they had come such a long way and I was so proud of them.

And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me

Nick continued but this time looking at me making me blush hard and grin like a child on Christmas Day.

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did

As long as you love me

They all sang while doing their assigned choreography, everyone cheering, some crying and I saw some others having fun with their friends.

After the song finished Nick said there was one more thing he needed to do, my face held an expression of confusion, in the schedule and when they had rehearsed it was only up til' as long as you love me and then they say their goodbyes and thank you and leave.

I saw Nick walking to me and he had grabbed my arm dragging me out to the stage, I was confused, I had no idea what the hell was happening but I decided to trust whatever would happen, Nick looked a little nervous but gave a small smile.

"So today is Y/Ns birthday and it is also the day we had got together, on this very day, June 30 1994, 4 years ago exactly I had asked her to become my girlfriend. It was after her birthday celebration and I had asked her if she would be my girlfriend." Nick smiled widely, I was still extremely confused but smiled at the memory.

Everyone through out the audience cheered. I guessed they knew about what was happening because I was a little late a while ago, or maybe not I could be wrong.

"Y/N, you have been my best friend since I was 3 and you were 2, and have been my girlfriend since I was 14, now I'm 18 and you're 17 and honestly I couldn't think of a life without you, before you yell at me, I know were too young so I wanted to give you a promise ring, to promise that when we grow older, I will marry you" Nick pulled out a box with a ring and had put it on my hand.