music video

***

***

September 12, 2000 Ophreum Theatre, LA
Y/NS POV

me and nick were currently out for dinner, we had went on a little date since we hadn't been out for dates for quite the time.

"I'm happy we were finally able to go on a date for the first time in like years" Nick spoke softly while we were walking back to the car.

"Nick we just went on a date last month or a month and a half ago" I laughed.

"yea but it feels like forever" Nick went to hug me, uh oh he's in his clingy Nicky mood right now.

"clingy Nicky" I muttered under my breath.

"hey! I heard that!" he released me from his grasp, I knew he hated that nickname it was honestly adorable and hilarious how he'd react when I would call him that.

"awww now it's baby Nicky" I teased.

Nick stomped away faster to the car making me speed to him and jump on his back "I'm only kidding" I kissed his cheek going back down, it was honestly impressive how I could even jump on his back the height difference was at least 7-8 inches.

"good, you better be" nick frowned nevertheless laughing.

"ok well come on we better hurry it's 11 pm and we still need to get to the place at 6 am if we don't want cranky Nicky we need to give him sleep" I joked as I nudged nick a little making him roll his eyes and sigh like a little kid.

once we finally got home we headed to bed straight away, cuddling each other.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too" he whispered back giving my hand a small kiss.

September 13, 2000 Ophreum Theatre, LA
NICKs POV

we were now in the Ophreum Theatre just waiting to start filming the music video for shape of my heart.

I was currently getting my hair fixed while my girlfriend, y/n, was on the side talking with me.

"No no no McDonalds is delicious, their fries is the best what are you saying" I rolled my eyes.

"No- ok I'm saying that McDonalds has good fries, yes, but they literally gave me dry fries yesterday it was disgusting" y/n explained.

"oh, but still McDonalds has delicious fries when they're not dry" I responded.

"yes nick I know I know, you have said that for the past hour" y/n replied